• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace for President's week 2014

ppjluvsdvc

Mouseketeer
It is now our 180+ booking window. I was able to get everything but Crystal Palace. It is not showing up for anything. Any reason why it would be closed - refurb?

Thank you for any info.

I have a reservation there for 2/6 at 8:30am. It's only about the week before your week and had no problem getting it.

When I was having problems getting reservations,I wasn't sure if it was a computer issue on my part or theirs. So I called and a CM told me not to go to individual restaurants first. Using My Disney Experience site, go to the top of the main reservations page and click on the calendar for the date, then click on either breakfast lunch or dinner,the words,NOT a specific time,then number of people,then click the green box and up will come all the restaurants that still have availability and the exact times left,which you can click on.
I found this way to be quicker,more efficient and I had fewer booking issues.
Good Luck!!!!:flower3:

I called this morning for big reservations and asked about crystal palace. Tables have not yet loaded to their system,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter