Crystal Palace Breakfast??

The Crystal Palace is the only TS that my kids and DH wanted for our trip in September. :sad2:

I would love to try breakfast there sometime. We usually go for dinner and then head back to our room.

Still haven't heard anything. Breakfast seems to be the last meal they are bringing back, at least in the parks.

Relieved to know I didn't completely miss the boat on breakfast reservations for October. With characters returning September 20th, it's at least possible breakfast would soon follow.

I had an amazing trip recently, but I've definitely been having too many rants about breakfast (lol - refer to my recent Epcot breakfast thread).

Breakfast has been annihilated at WDW.

WDW decided people do not need breakfast; they need a 3 course meal for lunch at 10am 🙄

I had an amazing trip recently, but I've definitely been having too many rants about breakfast (lol - refer to my recent Epcot breakfast thread).

Breakfast has been annihilated at WDW.

WDW decided people do not need breakfast; they need a 3 course meal for lunch at 10am 🙄
I miss the pre park opening (much more affordable) BOG quick service breakfast followed by hopping on SDMT before the crowds hit...

I miss the pre park opening (much more affordable) BOG quick service breakfast followed by hopping on SDMT before the crowds hit...
I think this is long gone as WDW prioritizes early entry for their hotel guests and maximizing the cost of every meal for everyone.

I really wish they'd bring this back by Christmastime. And BOG breakfast too, while they're at it. Like a lot of guests, we are going to be waking up on Christmas morning at WDW and heading to the Magic Kingdom. It'd sure be nice to have a reservation for Christmas breakfast.

I guess table service breakfasts just aren't popular enough to justify the extra manpower it takes to offer it?

ETA: I know CRT is an option. I'm just not sure about it.

I really wish they'd bring this back by Christmastime. And BOG breakfast too, while they're at it. Like a lot of guests, we are going to be waking up on Christmas morning at WDW and heading to the Magic Kingdom. It'd sure be nice to have a reservation for Christmas breakfast.

I guess table service breakfasts just aren't popular enough to justify the extra manpower it takes to offer it?

ETA: I know CRT is an option. I'm just not sure about it.

Amen! We've eaten at so many Disney restaurants over the years, and I can honestly say that an early park Crystal Palace breakfast is tough to beat. As I was attempting to place a CP breakfast reservation (before learning it didn't exist), I noticed a CRT breakfast at 8:20am available for quite some time. While it would be nice to get into the park with Main St. nearly empty, the price for breakfast at CRT vs. what you get at CP isn't even close - perhaps that's why the reservation still lingered. The atmosphere can't be beat, but we've already been there during - in my opinion - the best time: dinner as the the fireworks were going off. Come on Disney, let's get back to "normal."

CP was our favorite BF. We would ride several rides early, have a late BF and then start using our 3 FPs. That was always a great day. I hope it comes back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter