• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace breakfast or lunch?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Which does everyone prefer? Was thinking we would have the latest breakfast as a kind of brunch.

We love breakfast there, first park day is always MK with breakfast at Crystal palace. I love Pooh's puffed French toast.

Love brft there ! A must-do every trip for good brft. and my Tigger fix! You can get omelettes made to order and the puffy French toast as PP mentioned. We try to do either pre-park opening on non EMH day, or late brft on EMH day.

I like breakfast more because I can eat as much of the bacon, "breakfast lasagna" and puff french toast, I can enjoy.:-) :P Lunch was just okay, nothing particularly memorable.

We loved breakfast there. The Pooh's puffed toast was SO good. And everything seemed very fresh and was very tasty.

With the lunch=dinner change and price changes, I would say breakfast. Especially if your score an opening time ADR. You can eat well, and, on regular days, be in the park before rope drop.

Breakfast!! Lots of choices, food is fresh, made to order omelet station... I could go on and on.

I would go for breakfast.
I personally do not like there lunch offerings and you can't screw up breakfast. I mean they have Mickey waffles!

Have a great time.

I thought I read somewhere where they are doing away with lunch and just making it a long dinner. Plus there will be a gap of about 1.5 hours between the last breakfast seating and the first dinner seating. And the restaurant will be cleared between the meals.

I thought I read somewhere where they are doing away with lunch and just making it a long dinner. Plus there will be a gap of about 1.5 hours between the last breakfast seating and the first dinner seating. And the restaurant will be cleared between the meals.
I heard this also but I can't recall where or when. There's been so much announced these past few weeks that it's all become a bit of blur!

I've made a Crystal Palace booking at 8:05am the morning that we board the Disney Dream. I know we'll be entering MK and we've allowed for a 9 day ticket which we'll commence at checking to POP. We have a split stay - 4 nights POP, 4 nights Disney Dream & 4 nights Port Orleans Riverside. My question is, will we have enough time to get to MK on our embarkation day, have breakfast and get back to POP to catch Disney transport to Port Canaveral?
I managed to get an 8:05am booking for this morning because we really wanted those pre park opening photos BUT if I move the booking to another day I can't get a pre park opening time :( Am really stuck. HELP!!

I've made a Crystal Palace booking at 8:05am the morning that we board the Disney Dream. I know we'll be entering MK and we've allowed for a 9 day ticket which we'll commence at checking to POP. We have a split stay - 4 nights POP, 4 nights Disney Dream & 4 nights Port Orleans Riverside. My question is, will we have enough time to get to MK on our embarkation day, have breakfast and get back to POP to catch Disney transport to Port Canaveral?
I managed to get an 8:05am booking for this morning because we really wanted those pre park opening photos BUT if I move the booking to another day I can't get a pre park opening time :( Am really stuck. HELP!!

It depends what time your PAT ( port arrival time ) is. Have you got one? We found the Disney cruise transport does pick up a little later about 11:00. You might make it. If there are more than 3 of you why not cut the stress and book a towncar from MK? I don't think it works out that much more than DCL prices.

We love their breakfast! Its 1 of our favorite places. We usually get an early ADR (pre park opening) to there for our first magic kingdom day. Its been a tradition for since my oldest DS was 3

@Paula Medley-Burke we don't have a PAT yet. We should be able to select one on 29 June but we will be taking Disney transport so I had factored in an 11am pickup from POP. It's just my husband and myself and we're not planning on doing anything other than this meal in MK that morning. I figured we'd pre pack everything the evening before, get to the park by 7:30am for our 8:05am ADR, eat and leave by 9:30am to be back at the resort and checking out by 10:15am for an 11am pickup on transport??

We did the late breakfast seating - it was really nice - we used the time to stroll before hand to stroll down Main Street USA and do some shopping. (We went last year during the Free Shipping Home promo when the shop disney parks app was just rolled out - it was really nice)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter