Crystal Palace breakfast ADR- need advice

buxomlisa

Mouseketeer
Hi, this will be my first trip to disney, dec.1-8. We really want to do breakfast at crystal place and they are already booking up!! so here is my dilemna, I wanted to get early booking so the park would be empty enough to get some good shots, but they early bookings are gone already!! Right now it says it has thurs. dec 2 and fri dec. 3 at 9:15 am, or sun dec.5 or mon.dec6 for 8:30 am.

which do you think would be the better day and time to book? I don't know what days are less crowded for magic kingdom. also, do you think if I called instead of doing online reservations that I might be able to get an earlier time?

I don't think you will get much different times by calling. The dates at the beginning of December should both be very slow. If you want an empty park I would go for the Monday at 8:30. You show up at 8am and I can't imagine too many people there at all.

agree with PP, go with the 8:30 a.m...and show up at the park at 8:00 to check in. Should be good for pictures, if you hussle to the restaurant, you'll probably be seated before your time, too.

I was thining the same thing about the monday reservation, so i went to book and it was gone! they had 8:30 available for sunday for 2 people, but I havent talked to the other people that I'm going with to see if they wanted to come to breakfast too, so I searched for a table of 5, and I managed to score tuesday dec.7, 8:05 am for 5 people! just in case, I figured it would be easier to take people away from the reservation then to add people! I'm happy!

shoot, just realized I have 6 people in our party not 5!! has anyone had any trouble adding one more person to the reservation?? I don't want to lose our time of 8:05am!!

I think at that time in the morning you will be fine. Also most tables do seat 6, there are a few that are next to a wall or poll that will only seat 5.

go online and try to book a table for 6 for that time, if it's available, book it, then cancel the other one. It may even ask you if you want to cancel the other one; has done that on some of mine.

Don't know for sure how busy that week in December is, but we just went to CP with an 8:05 ressie on a Saturday and the place was more than 1/2 empty at 8:30...still was only 2/3 full when we left at 8:45 so chances are you'll be fine showing up with 6 if you can't get the table of 5 changed to 6.

That isn't necessarily true, if you show up to the reservation with only 2 people instead of the 5 or 6, they might consider that a cancelled reservation and give it to somone else who is waiting there for a cancellation with that size party. I've had that happen when friends didn't show up and there were no smaller sized tables available, so beware!

I was thining the same thing about the monday reservation, so i went to book and it was gone! they had 8:30 available for sunday for 2 people, but I havent talked to the other people that I'm going with to see if they wanted to come to breakfast too, so I searched for a table of 5, and I managed to score tuesday dec.7, 8:05 am for 5 people! just in case, I figured it would be easier to take people away from the reservation then to add people! I'm happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter