• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace At Mk

blitzkrieg048

Bond...James Bond
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE CHARACTER LUNCH AND DINNERS ARE AT CRYSTAL PALACE. I'VE ONLY DONE CHEF MICKEYS AT CR AND CAPE MAYS AT BCV. LOVE TO HEAR YOUR INPUT. THANX
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Chef Mickeys is much better. We just got back and when we were at the CP. The lines for the buffet were really long and Pooh never came to our table.

We went to Cyrstal Palace for Dinner last year for the first time (coudn't get PS for Chef Mickey's at a reasonable time).

We thought the food was good, and saw all the characters twice (Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eyeore) within 90 minutes.

Service was good (it's a buffet, all we needed was our plates to be taken from the table, and drinks refilled).

That being said, we found the atmoshphere and service at CM better (no one at CP offered to take our picture for us, while at CM this seemed to be standard operating procedure).

We love CP, the food is incredible, the characters come around to your table and are very patient while you take pictures, usually coming around a couple of times each. We haven't eaten at CM, but the convenience and the food and the atmosphere at the CP just can't be beat!

The food is amazing, so much better than the cold bland slop at Chef Mickey's.
The character interaction and service are very good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter