• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising on the Disney Dream for Halloween 2014

Welcome everyone! Our FE lists have been divided into 20 families per list. Some families are on both lists, some only one. Stop in on the Facebook page as some never come to the boards at all.

We just booked the cruise today. We were on the Halloween cruise last year on the Dream. Halloween was on the 2nd night of the cruise and they combined the pirate/halloween night together. I hope they do them separate this year. This will be our 12th Disney cruise. Every one is special and we have met some fantastic cruisers. I am sure this one won't let us down. Is anyone going to post a FE list on the dis board? Wayne and Lynn :cool1:

where did everyone go:confused3 i know there is a facebook group,but i sure hope people come back to disboards also....we really have had fun with these groups on past cruises:yay::dance3::banana:

where did everyone go:confused3 i know there is a facebook group,but i sure hope people come back to disboards also....we really have had fun with these groups on past cruises:yay::dance3::banana:

I hope so! This is my first time using disboard. I believe Cathy is handling the FE lists via the FB Private Messages to be added and shares the information privately in that manner. I know we're on the second list and really excited! This is your 12th cruise.. I have a question! This is my bf 1st cruise ever, outside the Navy, what neat adult things do you recommend? I'll schedule us for a mixology class but not sure of any other things. Ideas???

Personally, I would rather chat here on the DIS, but it seems everyone else likes fb. This thread is pretty dead.

aggreed. We have been to Nassau so many times that its a great day to stay on the ship and take advantage of the pools.

I also prefer the DISBoard!! Seems like the majority outweigh us though!

We are FE list #2

we also prefer disboards. but alas u r right..... most people start out here but then move over to facebook.... we have done fe most of the time, they usually have the list both places because some people do not do facebook....we have decided not to do it this time but will be giving things to the kids....trick or treat:banana:....last halloween was fun, some of the outfits were unbelievable:rotfl2:... we had a disboard meet and greet about 2pm first day it was fun to meet everyone so we already had new shipmates before we sailed. 2 cruises ago someone on the cruise boards even had a list of us so we could sit together for dining..well, glad things r picking up on this board we will be here if anyone has questions ,hope we can helppixiedust:

we also prefer disboards. but alas u r right..... most people start out here but then move over to facebook.... we have done fe most of the time, they usually have the list both places because some people do not do facebook....we have decided not to do it this time but will be giving things to the kids....trick or treat:banana:....last halloween was fun, some of the outfits were unbelievable:rotfl2:... we had a disboard meet and greet about 2pm first day it was fun to meet everyone so we already had new shipmates before we sailed. 2 cruises ago someone on the cruise boards even had a list of us so we could sit together for dining..well, glad things r picking up on this board we will be here if anyone has questions ,hope we can helppixiedust:
I see you boarded on Halloween day last year. Did they do anything for Halloween that day/night?

halloween tree was growing, they did have some treats for kids,dont know why they mixed the 2 parties together, since we sailed on halloween day. was a little sad because most people had costumes for both pirate and halloween, so most everyone wore their halloween costumes on boarding day. maybe disney got the hint:joker: cruise was still lots of fun lots of holiday things going on , thats why we booked again ,wish it were a 4 day:cool1:

Hey there everyone! Liese from New Jersey here. This will be the 2nd Disney cruise for my me and dd (age 9) and the first for my husband. We are so excited to be going on a Halloween Cruise, we usually go for MNSSHP and decided to switch it up this year. After the cruise we are heading over to OKW for the week and catching the Food & Wine Festival and then participating in the Jingle Jungle 5k during Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. So lots of things going on.

Love that you have a FB group, I'll make sure to get added to it.

Any advice on the Halloween Cruise from those who've done it before?

:cheer2:

This is our first family cruise and first Disney Cruise. We are so excited!! I will be traveling with my husband and DD (12) and DS (10). We are from Cleveland, GA. My daughter is dying to do the fish extenders. She is extremely crafty. I have asked to join the Facebook group. Is that where the FE info is?:beach:

This is our first family cruise and first Disney Cruise. We are so excited!! I will be traveling with my husband and DD (12) and DS (10). We are from Cleveland, GA. My daughter is dying to do the fish extenders. She is extremely crafty. I have asked to join the Facebook group. Is that where the FE info is?:beach:
:welcome: :wave2:

Yes, the FE sign up info is in the pinned post on our facebook page. You'll need to PM Cathy Biegler with your information.

I asked to rejoin the FB group since I closed my previous FB account. We are already on a FE group sign up previously

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter