• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising on the Disney Dream for Halloween 2014

Hello!! This is going to be my 2nd Disney cruise. We sailed on the Fantasy in June last year; however, we knew nothing about the FE. Now that I know, my daughter & I would love to be included in it for our trip this Halloween!! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday & I love the villains, lol! Looking forward to a great time..October cannot get here fast enough! pirate:

Welcome!

Welcome! We are right down the hall from you. Don't be too worried about the "open" waters. Most of the time we could see the lights along the coast as we traveled at night.

Why, hello there future neighbor! I am so excited that my fears are becoming less and less as the days go by.

Hello!! This is going to be my 2nd Disney cruise. We sailed on the Fantasy in June last year; however, we knew nothing about the FE. Now that I know, my daughter & I would love to be included in it for our trip this Halloween!! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday & I love the villains, lol! Looking forward to a great time..October cannot get here fast enough! pirate:

Hi, We have an FE list started and you are very welcome to join ! If you haven't found us on FB yet here is the link. (the link on the 1st page is for people who booked with Wishes). https://www.facebook.com/groups/645716862140992/ Come join us and meet some of your fellow cruisers. To join the FE just Pm me on FB or here or even email your info and I will add you to the list. The list of what info we need is on this thread.

Welcome to the Fish Extender Exchange Group for the Oct 31-Nov 3,2014 Disney Dream Cruise! If you'd like to join, please post here that you'd like to join. Then for privacy, please E-mail me at catrinabeach@hotmail.com following information:

Name :
Dis Name (if Applicable):
Cabin # :
Children's names, ages, gender, favorite colors, and favorite characters:
Adults names, gender, favorite colors and characters and if under 21:
Any Allergies:
Celebrating anything :
Are you running the 5k :
Alcohol welcome : Yes or No
Any other info you wish to include :

We are booking this cruise tomorrow. It will be our first cruise ever. We are excited that we will cruising over Halloween! Looking forward to meeting some new Disney friends!

I haven't booked yet, but have finally narrowed it down to this cruise. This will be our 6th with DCL, 3rd on the Dream. Our first was in 2001 when DS was in kindergarten. Just have to talk to DH and make sure he's onboard with everything and will probably call my TA in the next couple days. So excited. :yay:

Hi everyone!!! I just booked this cruise and am super excited!! This is my first time ever on DCL. I have been to WDW over 10 times, but this is all brand new :) Cruising with me will be my husband (we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniv on this cruise!!) and my two oldest DD's (9&6 at the time we sail). My 1 year old will be staying with my Dad who lives in FL (not far from the port). Can't wait to learn all there is to know about The Dream :) The fish extender sounds right up my girl's alley. They will love that :)

Hi everyone!!! I just booked this cruise and am super excited!! This is my first time ever on DCL. I have been to WDW over 10 times, but this is all brand new :) Cruising with me will be my husband (we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniv on this cruise!!) and my two oldest DD's (9&6 at the time we sail). My 1 year old will be staying with my Dad who lives in FL (not far from the port). Can't wait to learn all there is to know about The Dream :) The fish extender sounds right up my girl's alley. They will love that :)
:welcome: There isn't much activity on this thread. Everyone is over on the facebook group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/645716862140992/ Join us.

ETA: Just saw you posted on the fb page.

So excited for this trip- Does anyone know what will happen since we board on Halloween? I see most of the time that the party is the second night ( Pirate Night) but that would be November 1st?

Really should have booked months ago but wasn't sure it was going to work. But we would love to join the FE exchange. We did one on our recent cruise in Feb and it was lots of fun. This time we are bringing the kids!:rotfl2:

Can't wait to board the DREAM for Halloween.

Reedi

Really should have booked months ago but wasn't sure it was going to work. But we would love to join the FE exchange. We did one on our recent cruise in Feb and it was lots of fun. This time we are bringing the kids!:rotfl2:

Can't wait to board the DREAM for Halloween.

Reedi

Come join us on the FB page and join the FE :) We have list 1 full and have started list 2 already :) We limited it to 20 cabins per list so that it wasn't overwhelming but some people are choosing to go on more than 1 list if they want to .

Just booked and just got off the Magic! This will be our 6th DCL and last year we actually did this exact Halloween on the High Seas Cruise! So exciting!

Just wanted to say, "Hello"! We've had this booked for many months and can't wait to celebrate Halloween on Dream.

Joining me is DH, 3 DD's (14, 12 and 9) and DBIL. Can't wait to meet everyone!

This will be our first Disney Cruise {first cruise ever actually}

StateRoom: 9074

Me: Joe DW:Dana DD:Emily DS:Ethan

Already signed up for the first FE group and part of the facebook group too :woohoo:

Needless to say countdown has already begun and everyone is super excited!!

Hi! I am new to the boards so please forgive me if I do/ post something in the wrong spot. We just booked our 2nd Disney cruise... YAY!!! ... I want to join in the FE fun and join the group... What do I do. Me, hubby and 10 son will be cruising! (11 Bday on cruise)

Hello - FINALLY we have figured out our Fall vacation! We will be joining the party on this DREAM Halloween departure!! This will be our 10th DCL so we are celebrating our last "Golden" cruise! LOL

We are staying at AKL for a week before - Not my favorite place to go to the parks from but we love this resort and this is our Grandson's first trip to WDW so AKL with Savannah View will be an awesome start and then the cruise!!

We 4 hail from Princeton Texas!!
Mom/Mimi (Linda) :tigger:
Dad/Papaw (Gary) :goofy:
Daughter/Aunt - Faith 14 :ccat:
Grandson - Lennox - 8 :mickeyjum

Heya we are new to the Fish Extenders thing, how can we get signed up with you guys and what do we need to do? Not familiar with how it all works thanks :)

Hello - FINALLY we have figured out our Fall vacation! We will be joining the party on this DREAM Halloween departure!! This will be our 10th DCL so we are celebrating our last "Golden" cruise! LOL We are staying at AKL for a week before - Not my favorite place to go to the parks from but we love this resort and this is our Grandson's first trip to WDW so AKL with Savannah View will be an awesome start and then the cruise!! We 4 hail from Princeton Texas!! Mom/Mimi (Linda) :tigger: Dad/Papaw (Gary) :goofy: Daughter/Aunt - Faith 14 :ccat: Grandson - Lennox - 8 :mickeyjum

Welcome!!!! Our Facebook page is a bit more active.

Super excited about the Halloween voyage! DBF first cruise, DS(11) second cruise, and my 4th! We love DCL and are excited to start on our Fe's!! I'll send room info over later. I know we're on deck 9 somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter