Cruise Staff for PCC 2.0????

Hey that's really cool, I liked that guy too!

I wonder if Tissa (like Lisa) will be the adult entertainment director, too. She was a lot of fun, not sure how much better they can get :upsidedow

She was SO funny! We went to the adult gameshows and waveband stuff at night, and she was hilarious. I know both my husband and I thought that since we were on a Disney Cruise, the adult entertainment would be very, very tame. We were very surprised with some of the entertainment, it was really good and not at all "tame" at times!

Hey that's really cool, I liked that guy too!

I wonder if Tissa (like Lisa) will be the adult entertainment director, too. She was a lot of fun, not sure how much better they can get :upsidedow

No Tisa, she went to the Magic and I believe she's still there. There's been a guy- Dan, I think- that's been doing all of the evening entertainment.

Trevor did Bingo on this trip, but is leaving before we get there, so Bingo is going to be Jen (or so Trevor thought).

No Tisa, she went to the Magic and I believe she's still there. There's been a guy- Dan, I think- that's been doing all of the evening entertainment.

Trevor did Bingo on this trip, but is leaving before we get there, so Bingo is going to be Jen (or so Trevor thought).

Is this Dan character as funny and bouncy as Tisa? (And is there a ring on his finger?):rotfl:

Yay for Christian. Sorry to hear that Tisa is on the Magic. She was so much fun on Podcast 1.0.

I missed Tisa, but thought Dan did a really good job. He was fun. Jen did great at Bingo. I help run a Bingo night for our local parochial school, and I think our people would freak if we tried half the stuff they did on the cruise. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter