Cruise Staff for PCC 2.0????

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
Anyone know who will be our cruise staff? I'm mainly curious about the Cruise Director. Hoping to god its Brent!

Odds are that it will be the same crew that is on now. Remember that cruise ships crews usually have a six or eight month contract to work on board.

Lori and Rick were just on the Wonder (and will be going back later this month) so we could ask them. =)

You didn't see the announcement? Part of the group cruise deal is that we have to supplement the staff.
Kevin is the cruise director
Want to guess who else is doing what?

Teresa will be making all the onboard announcements in her sexy voice.

Lori and Rick were just on the Wonder (and will be going back later this month) so we could ask them. =)

We'll be back on Thursday and I'll let you know!;)

I know from cruise staff- Matthew was doing bingo, and Haley Jo (who was staff on PCC1.0) is still there although she's doing alot of the training of the new folks. Don't remember who was cruise director in October, but I do know it wasn't Christian- sorry Kathy.

Do I need to check on anything else?

Clayton is cruise director for 11/7. I'll check while onboard and see if it'll still be him in Dec. Alot of the Dream staff leaves to meet her after the next couple of cruises.

Pete will be the Pool Supervisor Yelling at the Kid trying to get in the Adult Pool "Stay out of the Dam Pool" :rotfl:

Well, Clayton leaves for vacation on Sunday and there's already a replacement on board.......wait for it........ Christian!

That's some mighty powerful wishing and hoping on someone's part! LOL

Well, Clayton leaves for vacation on Sunday and there's already a replacement on board.......wait for it........ Christian!

That's some mighty powerful wishing and hoping on someone's part! LOL

Hooray!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hey that's really cool, I liked that guy too!

I wonder if Tissa (like Lisa) will be the adult entertainment director, too. She was a lot of fun, not sure how much better they can get :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter