• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Shirts on Day of Embarkation

What is T-Pain?

T-Pain is a rapper. Todd is right, not board appropriate. It's on youtube if you are so inclined ;)

t-pain-deal.jpg

I think I wore another DIS Unplugged shirt to the live taping (and then subsequently to the group photo later).

ETA: Looking at the photo, I must have worn it as an undershirt.

Can I order other DIS shirts still? I didn't see anything but the Podcast ones but maybe I wasn't searching right.

Can I order other DIS shirts still? I didn't see anything but the Podcast ones but maybe I wasn't searching right.

Yes...If you go to the post where the new logo is announced, and click on the link, it shows you all that can be ordered in addition to PCC 2.0 stuff.

Ship. :boat: Boats are those orangy things that hang on it.

I think the orangy things are lifeboats. Very important on a ship, along with life vests. Hope we won't need them!

I think I will skip researching T-Pain.

I am having trouble. I am trying so hard to thin out my closets.:scared1:
I really do not want to buy new clothes, especially clothes with limited wearablilty. :sad2:
I may look like the odd person, but I will have a DIS PCC nametag! :goodvibes

Lyn, the 2.0 shirt doesn't have limited wearability. I wear my DIS Unplugged and DISapalooza shirts all of the time. I know many friends who do as well. The 2.0 design is beautiful! I'd enjoy wearing that even off of the ship! :thumbsup2

We got our shirts yesterday....they look great, but I think they run a little big...going to wash them and see if they shrink a little.

Did you get the men's or women's style(s)??
I haven't ordered ours yet and knowing how they are sized would be very helpful

Made my pcc shirts today. :banana: Front-name, screen name. Back-logo. Dark red.
Except Wheels-his logo is on front, since none sees his back.

Did you get the men's or women's style(s)??
I haven't ordered ours yet and knowing how they are sized would be very helpful

We got the Baseball shirts...not sure if they were men's or women's.

I was thinking of getting the baseball style too .
Thanks for letting us know about their sizing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter