• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Shirts on Day of Embarkation

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
Just wondering....for the day that we embark...what is the majority of cruisers wearing?.....ie: A Podcast shirt, or any of the new shirts available with the PCC 2.0 logo?

I plan on wearing either a DIS Unplugged T-shirt that I received for having an e-mail read on the show or one of the ones I bought for GKTW last year. I might tie dye it. Plain white and I are not a good match. I may put the 2.0 logo on the back. But then I'd need to get another shirt for 3.0.....

I think I'm going to wear one of the new 2.0 design shirts. I just can't decide what style/color I want!

I think I'm going to wear one of the new 2.0 design shirts. I just can't decide what style/color I want!

Yeah, I feel the same way.....I really like the baseball shirt and the blue 2.0 shirt.....can't decide

Val & I have 4 DIS unplugged t-shirts between the two of us so we may just wear one of them. But then again I do like the 2.0 logo...:surfweb:

My girls and I have decided on the baseball shirts, with each of us having a different color on the sleeves....I really like them.

I think Dino and I will be getting new PCC 2.0 shirts for that day . . .

Now, I just need to decide which ones to get :confused3

Yeah - right - I'm just buying one each :rotfl2:
Last year I think I spent more on DISapalooza logo stuff than I did on the airfare to get there :scared1:

I may wear one of my old DisUnplugged shirts, or more likely I will be weak and buy a PCC 2.0 shirt, as it's cuter. LOL

I am having trouble. I am trying so hard to thin out my closets.:scared1:
I really do not want to buy new clothes, especially clothes with limited wearablilty. :sad2:
I may look like the odd person, but I will have a DIS PCC nametag! :goodvibes

Undecided so far, but thinking about the other passengers who will be looking around and worrying about the cult boarding the ship with them.
Had to answer questions about that in the terminal last year, especially after a boarding group was called and a whoop and cheer echoed throughout the room from a group of Dissers. :scared1:

Hmmmmm we'll wear ours on embarkation day if that's the majority vote (I have to buy some cuz we own none :guilty:) But let me ask this...will there be another day where the Podcast crew would want shirts worn? Should I buy 2 different types? :goodvibes

Hmmmmm we'll wear ours on embarkation day if that's the majority vote (I have to buy some cuz we own none :guilty:) But let me ask this...will there be another day where the Podcast crew would want shirts worn? Should I buy 2 different types? :goodvibes

I think I wore another DIS Unplugged shirt to the live taping (and then subsequently to the group photo later).

ETA: Looking at the photo, I must have worn it as an undershirt.

Wow...I ordered our shirts yesterday and got an email this morning that they have already shipped !!!! :cool1: That's fast :woohoo:

My embarkation shirt. :lmao:

63822_1578942803281_1526983427_31424871_4515550_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter