Cruise questions

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be celebrating 20 magical years of marriage in 2017 and we are thinking about a Disney cruise. We have cruised Carnival several years ago but this will be our first Disney cruise. So any suggestions on booking? Who gave you the best price and how soon should we book? Thanks!

My husband and I will be celebrating 20 magical years of marriage in 2017 and we are thinking about a Disney cruise. We have cruised Carnival several years ago but this will be our first Disney cruise. So any suggestions on booking? Who gave you the best price and how soon should we book? Thanks!
All locations that you can book through will have the same prices. DCL doesn't allow travel agents to discount their prices. You may get some extra perks (onboard credit, bottle of wine, etc) by using a Travel Agent to book your cruise, but the price will be the same.

It's best to book as soon as you know what cruise you want. Lowest prices are typically on opening day for any given cruise, with the prices rising as the space onboard fills up. The closer to the cruise you book, the higher the price, usually.

Use a Travel Agent for the perks. Book as soon as you can for the lowest prices. Like PrincessShmoo said, the prices go up, up and up as you get closer to the sail date.

Get familiar w/ the different room types so you know what you want.

You can also book through Costco. They give a nice cash card after the cruise and are very professional and helpful.

Congrats on 20 magical years, how long have you been married! :rotfl2:
Just kidding, enjoy your cruise, they're an awesome time.

And adding to the travel agent booking. Shop around for the best perks. Each agency will offer different things (and its usually based on the volume of DCL vacations they sell each year). The best priced cruises are the repo cruises (transatlantic and Panama Canal)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter