***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to doing magnets. I have some questions as well as some request.

I have a pic of the Magic in Galveston that I would love to do some magnets and maybe some FE gifts with. Is there someway to upload the picture for you? I have created a 4sync account that I may be able to send it that way, but I don't know.

Do you suggest a certain magnet paper?

Here is a few designs that we would like.
- Softballmh2.png with Phineas, Ferb, Candance and Perry. On the ears MaryBeth and Magic Christmas 2012

-Are you able to do something with lacrosse? If so I would like #94 and Brandon on it.

-
PhinandFerbdoofenGetaway destressinator... With Mike and 2012 Magic Christmas

`I can't find it again but, you had a couple of Mickey and Minnie cruise ones looking out to sea. One had a Mickey shape sunset.
They were right beside each other. I think the other had them Mickey handing flowers to Minnie. I would like one that has Mike and Kim 20yr Anniversary

-Star Wars with Connor

Thank you for your help!! I may want some Christmas ones as well but need to look some more.

Kim Whitt:santa:

Here are these. I'm still working on the rest. :)

Hi - I've tried to read through these forums but find it very confusing. If someone could guide me or help me along, I'd be so appreciative. A group of us are traveling on the Fantasy on 12/1/12 and I thought it'd be fun to surprise everyone with a door magnet with the name of our group. I've checked out the photobucket sites but I don't understand how to make it my own. Or, if someone is willing to help me create one, let me know. Millepie, if you see this, I like the one you have above of the beach chairs. Do you have that design for the Disney Fantasy, 2012 and is it possible to put 8 chairs or is that too much? If so, the chairs are for Tony, MaryAnn, Alex, Patricia, Gene, Nilorie, Chuck and Bobbi. Also, if you could put "The Castaway Gang" on the sand, that'd be awesome. Thanks!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I measure the MT Dew 2 liter bottle and it is 5 1/4" high X 13 3/8 long, not including overlapping it to seal. I will use legal size paper to print on.
Can you match the water bottle wrapper and mini candy bar wrapper with the 2 liter bottle wrapper? We are going with regular mickey mouse for the theme for the birthday party!!

I have some shirt requests in the original on pg 192 but when you get a chance can you do 2 other name fills for Christmas please Kolton in Spiderman fill, Daniel and Kolton in a batman fill and Kaylee in a Dora fill (I didnt see one in your files but love how spiderman comes out of the name). :flower3:Thank You!!

Just wanted to get these to you. I will work on the rest when I get a chance. :)

Hi - I've tried to read through these forums but find it very confusing. If someone could guide me or help me along, I'd be so appreciative. A group of us are traveling on the Fantasy on 12/1/12 and I thought it'd be fun to surprise everyone with a door magnet with the name of our group. I've checked out the photobucket sites but I don't understand how to make it my own. Or, if someone is willing to help me create one, let me know. Millepie, if you see this, I like the one you have above of the beach chairs. Do you have that design for the Disney Fantasy, 2012 and is it possible to put 8 chairs or is that too much? If so, the chairs are for Tony, MaryAnn, Alex, Patricia, Gene, Nilorie, Chuck and Bobbi. Also, if you could put "The Castaway Gang" on the sand, that'd be awesome. Thanks!!

I can do it for you tomorrow. :)

This post is so overwhelming to me so I thought i would just ask. It's my first cruise. I would love some princess-y things as I will be with my dd (3). Are there any tangled themed ears?

Hi Milliepie...I know you must hear this all the time but you are AWESOME!!!!

Would it be possilbe to get the pink mickey ears with Rapunzel next it them with the name Trinity princess rapunzel pink tiara mh2.png

And could i get Ariel: PrincessArielmickey.jpg personlized with Chandel

Also if I could get something with Rapunzel swinging from her hair with the saying "best day ever"...and have Our First Cruise March 16th-23rd 2013.. on it as well? Any way you think will make it awesome would be great. And if you could fit our names on it that would really be great. Trinity and Chandel

Thank you in advance...can't wait to see what you come up with:wave2:

Just a little bump..would like to give these for Christmas if possible..Thank you

Hi Millie :) The past 2 years you have done a beach chairs pic for our 2 families (it's identical each time just the ship name and year change :) I was hoping to have them again for the next cruise with "Disney Dream 2013" on them. I believe the file name on one is Michael Mandi Beach chairs, and the other is Amy Patrick (or Patrick Amy) Beach chairs :)

Also I love your pics that have multiple characters on the beach or swimming. I was hoping to get one (any one is great) With all of our names writen in the sand if possible. The names would be Amy, Patrick, Jacob, Tyler, Ana, Mandi, Michael, Chloe and Dylan.

Thank you so very much! :love:

Thank you so much!! I love them:) Please know that you have helped me make events for my family special so many times and we truely are Thankful for you. You have generously given your time and talent to so many people that you dont even know and that makes you so special! Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter