Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't need the car seats, why take a mini van instead of lyft or uber?
Minnie Vans can drop you where Ubers/Lyfts can't at a few places around property. MK being the most important one. That and it's the only time outside a VIP tour you get a CM one on one. Their knowledge is awesome! Our son has aged out of car seats but will still enjoy taking them from time to time, but we also use Lyft/Uber liberally as well.

Do you usually stay club level at Poly or regular room? DH and I have never stayed at Poly, but we have booked club level there September 30-October 4 2021. We wanted to celebrate Walt Disneys 50th at the resort that also opened that day. We are so excited. Whenever we stay at the GF we always walk over to Poly and get a drink at Trader Sams. We love the vibe Poly has. We are still waiiting to book rest of our stay (Disney shut off reservations). We either are going to add more days and stay at Poly the entire trip or book BWI October 4-9. I am afraid I might get tired of the club level food for that many nights. I will definitely have to try those Thai coconut meatballs.

Only regular so far. Our first CL stay was supposed to be this past May, because we had a great AP rate. :( We decided to go next May instead and we will take the extra time to save up and go for 2 weeks. Since it's a milestone birthday trip for me we're splitting between Poly CL and GF main building! For the 50th weekend we are booked CR CL.

Those meatballs are life though. I swear they put crack in that sauce lol

Weird. I’m there about the same time as you.

I must be in some kind of Disney jail. I’m not getting e-mails, I had to call to make dining reservations because of the “paws” and now I can’t add a day to my tickets!!!

It wouldn't allow me to checkout 😡
Guess it isn't live, like someone else said.

Delivery Option: Package delivery to the front of our theme parks or to Disney Resort hotels will be suspended. However, shipping merchandise to Guests’ homes in the US will continue to be available. Certain restrictions apply.

I think this bothers me more than almost any change so far and it's a perk that we probably use more than anything staying on property. It's nice not to have to schelp around the park with 2 droids and a light saber, for example, and not have to leave early to take stuff back to the resort before dinner.

That sounds great! I'm particularly interested in learning about mask enforcement and security / bag check. I always go backless, but now with the need to bring extra masks and sanitizer, I may have to bring a small bag, but don't want anyone touching it and don't want to stand in a line.

Took me a minute or so to figure this out. I can be so stupid sometimes.

Geez.....I read that quickly without particularly paying attention to the governors name (assumes Florida) then I scanned and saw Orange County on the list and thought, so much for reopening.

Yeah, when it comes to talking counties and the Disney parks, it gets a little confusing if you’re not paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter