Cruella

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Is anyone going to see Cruella on Disney + or go see it in theaters I can't wait to see the Dalmations.

I find the concept of the original animation disturbing. I really don’t want to see a live action version of it.

Nah...this is one that screams "wait for the free D+ viewing"...

I probably will wait as well. I mean, it looks pretty good, better than I expected for sure, but it's not a priority for me. I do think it's a strange choice, then agian it look slike a strange movie - getting decent reveiws though so they must have done something right.

We just left the theater. I expected to like it a lot, and it was even better than anticipated!

If you’re comfortable going to the movie theater, please go and see it. I don’t want to provide any spoilers but I promise that dog lovers will be fine seeing this movie.

I find the concept of the original animation disturbing. I really don’t want to see a live action version of it.
You should watch this for a very different interesting outcome...
especially if you continue to watch thru credits for possible new movie (hint : Pongo&Perdita)
After I watched this I tried to watch Glenn Close version on Disney+ But could not!
I might go see it again this afternoon on big screen AMC Disney Springs my local theatre.
Hello Cruel World!

5E366445-6C3F-4441-8E67-7C3AB883F766.jpegE08887EE-BCEB-4449-9764-02E81838CB44.jpeg66EFB90E-0CB2-401E-A808-41BE26E394BA.jpeg02FB19C9-91CE-49B4-8A1B-674A22D32C43.jpeg

This film is so damn good. I think it's amazing that Disney can take one of these subjects and straddle the line between tween and mature. They did so in such a spectacular way in this film with just about every role played in such a spot on performance. I recommend seeing it in a theatre or the thirty dollar Disney Plus offering. It's honestly the best film I've seen in 2021.

I watched it through Premier Access. I thought it was good. Definitely a different type of Disney movie. She’s a lot like the Joker but a little less intense.

Interesting the themes they tackle in Disney movies.
Frozen explored Sister relationship and Cruella tackles the mother / daughter relationship....
The spoiler in the credits for Cruella2
You did sit thru the credits, I hope!

Last edited:
Loved this movie!!!! SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE AND DO NOT WANT INSIGHT ABOUT THE PLOT: This movie turns both the original animated and prior live action versions into "urban myths". Who knew that Cruella is actually a dog-lover who has been misaligned all of these years? Still villainous, yes, but a faux-fur kind of girl. Wink and Buddy were the real villains - thieves of hearts ❤ that is! I see that their plushies are available on shopDisney now. Adorable!!

I did not expect much from this film because the trailers didn't speak to me at all, but I have got to say that this movie was so much better than I thought and I'm so glad that I ended up going to see it. It's definitely my favorite of these live action looks into Disney's classic animated films. The characters had very clear motivations and the plot flowed naturally from those motivations. The costuming was top notch and I absolutely loved the music. Everyone should check out this film when they get the chance.

We were so disappointed in this movie. My ds10 could not stay still during the first half. We saw it on opening day at the theater (1st time in 19 months) should have waited untill it was a free watch on D+

Loved the movie on the big screen!! Great casting all around, and Emma Stone displayed a phenomenal range of character as Estella/Cruella. Definitely exceeded my expectations as I had expected it to be more like the recent Joker movie. It never got too dark, and balanced serious themes and humor perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter