CRT picture

CaryHaven

DIS Veteran
Do they still do this? I thought I read somewhere a while back that they either weren't doing it, or you had to pay separately for it now if you didn't have memory maker.

It's no longer included. If you have memory maker, it will come as part of your download.

Twice (once at CRT, and once at princess dining in Epcot), the picture they took wasn't so good, and when they were delivering them to our table, they invited us to have our retaken, which we did.

Now, I'm afraid there won't be anyone advising guests of needed retakes. Not happy about this change, even though we will be getting Memory Maker.

I'm disappointed. There's something so satisfying with leaving dinner with your picture in hand.
Understandable.
I think most guests felt differently. They hated having to cart the picture around all day, worried about it getting ruined on a ride somewhere.
They should have offered them for free download at least.

Twice (once at CRT, and once at princess dining in Epcot), the picture they took wasn't so good, and when they were delivering them to our table, they invited us to have our retaken, which we did.

Now, I'm afraid there won't be anyone advising guests of needed retakes. Not happy about this change, even though we will be getting Memory Maker.
There's a very decent chance the photo will appear on your MM before you finish eating. I'd check

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter