CRT/Dining Plan

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Ok, I just want to make sure I've got this right. Can you still do CRT on the DP? It's 2 TS credits, right? Do you tell them you have DP when you call for an ADR?

Yes, if you have the dining plan, you can use your TS credits at CRT. And, yes, according to everything I've read, all CRT meals (B, L, & D) now require 2 TS credits.

When you call to make your ADR, if you tell the CM that you have the dining plan, your credit card will not be charged. However, he/she will still take your CC # as a guarantee. If you do not show up for your ADR or fail to cancel at least 48 hours (or 24 hours, I can't remember) prior to your ADR, your CC will be charged. (I also can't remember whether or not your CC is charged $10 per person or the full amount.)

If you do not tell the CM you have the dining plan, your CC will be charged the full amount of CRT at the time of booking. And, even if you have the dining plan, you can have your CC charged anyway which is what we did.

We have the dining plan, but I decided to go ahead & pay in advance & OOP for CRT so that we can have the TS credits for 2 other meals.

eh, we just decided to skip CRT all together. It was great last year, but just not worth the price or 2 TS tickets.

Not to mention, for some strange reason, my daughter would rather eat breakfast with Winnie the Pooh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter