CRT - Breakfast or dinner?

Stephiehun

Earning My Ears
Any opinions? Right now, I have an 8:25 am ADR, but I saw a dinner ADR for the same night. We are using the dining plan. I have a 5 year old daughter, and princesses are a priority. :)

MK opens at 9:00 that day, if it matters.

Thank you!

Personally, I'd go for dinner. Cost wise even with dining plan I can never justify that amount for breakfast food. It's still a lot for dinner but you are at least getting something that to me is of a little more substance. I also wouldn't normally book a breakfast for our family as we like to try and be at the parks around rope drop and take advantage of really short lines. An 8:25 ADR would eat into a bit of that.

I realized the correct answer is to book the dinner ADR, too. :) I'll probably cancel the breakfast one, but we can wait until we make our FPs and see if that affects our meal times.

DH and I had one of the best meals of our honeymoon in the castle in 2005, and I can't wait to share that with our DD.

If you're using DDP credits, dinner is a better value, for a rather elastic definition of value.

Just had dinner there last weekend for my DD's birthday. It was excellent and the wait staff was very accommodating.

Question... If you have the dining plan do you still pay for CRT upfront? And if so, is it refunded once you "charge" your TS credits?

Question... If you have the dining plan do you still pay for CRT upfront? And if so, is it refunded once you "charge" your TS credits?

When I made the reservation online, it gave me the option to hold it using my dining plan credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter