Crowds during November

I did a pretty extensive study of crowds when i booked last year.
Some things have changed but overall my predictions stay the same,

Nov 1-12 will be busy. Busier than usual for November due to several factors . F&W , golf tournaments, Jersey week , elections and Veteran,s day will keep this time very solid and busy , although nothing like summer or holidays.

12-18 will be a bit lighter with the exceptions if the Saturday MK crush and Friday night arrivals. The week should be nice!

18-28 look out, crowds on the rise to peak at TG.

28-30 crowds subsiding but not light due to increased awareness of this week being historically lower crowds.

We ended up booking 10-19. We are staying away from MK on weekends, heres our schedule.

Sat : no park spirt of aloha
Sun: HS Fantasmic
Mon ; MK
Tues AK
Wed : resort day Narcosseess
Thur: Epcot
Fri MK
Sat : resort day Citricos
Sun : shopping Main St
Mon: home :(

Our schedule is also almost identical to yours. Our dates are the 10-17 and we are doing:

Sat: AK
Sun: HS
Mon: MK/EPCOT
Tue: HS/MK
Wed. Resort Day
Thur. EPCOT
Fri: MK

Hopefully this means I picked good days for the parks...either that or we both chose wrong! LOL!! :rotfl:

Our schedule is also almost identical to yours. Our dates are the 10-17 and we are doing:

Wed. Resort Day
Thur. EPCOT

Hopefully this means I picked good days for the parks...either that or we both chose wrong! LOL!! :rotfl:

Ok these are our days for the week. 11-16 Its just my dh and I so its gonna be a laid back week. My dh has only been once to DW and I have been too many times to count.

Sun: DTD
Mon: Epcot/ Last Day of F&W
Tue: HS
Wed: MK
Thur: AK/ MNSSHP

Hope everyone has a great trip :goodvibes

Yuck.

We are going twice, first the 2nd - 6th, then again over Thanksgiving 21st - 25th.

We knew Thanksgiving would be crazy, but we figured we have never done it before, so we gotta try it once. However, I didn't think that the 2nd - 6th would be that crazy. I thought it would be a quick long weekend.

I guess I was wrong...

Seems we have a big contingent all going at the same time.

11th - MK
12th - Epcot for last day of F/W
13th - MK
14th - Epcot
15th - explore DTD, pool, playground and depart

Unless someone can convince me to visit HS one of those last two full days considering DS is not yet 40'' and doesn't watch tv or movies...

As for the AK, we live across the street from the world famous San Diego Zoo and take evening walks there 5 days a week. Worth visiting if son can't do the rides?

Safe travels!

JessiMommy said:

Wed. Resort Day
Thur. EPCOT

See you there!!!!!! Its going to be great no matter what!

Mikesport said:
What do you guys know about MVMCP being crowed me and my wife and going the first night on the 9th??

All parties are crowded these days. Parties used to be a bit of an insider thing. Now everyone knows about them. We used to do them but the last few times all the special events were packed.

So if your going for shorter ride times it will be a fun time. If your going for the special events be prepared to wait and deal with crowds.

But everyone should see snow on Main St once!

We will be there from Nov 27 - Dec 4 for our first Xmas trip and Xmas party (on Sun 12/2). We usually go after Labor Day and experience crowd levels of 1 and 2. Most of the crowd calendars I've seen have the week after TG around 2 and 3. I am assuming that there shouldn't be much difference as long as we ride the big stuff early and use FP often.

We will be in the MK on Sat Dec 1st during parade taping, but the plan is to ignore the parade entirely, enjoy shorter lines, and leave when the parade taping is done. Also hoping for a small-ish crowd for MVMCP on 12/2 since it is a Sunday night.

Having never been to WDW in November, is there anything else I should expect crowd-wise or shouldn't there be any surprises for the time we're there?

What are FLE previews? What events are planned with the AP previews?
We are booked for 11/11 - 11/19. We picked this time of year because it usually has low crowd levels :-(

madouceamie said:
What are FLE previews? What events are planned with the AP previews?
We are booked for 11/11 - 11/19. We picked this time of year because it usually has low crowd levels :-(

I believe FL actually begins the 19th for pass holders
They have been having CM previews now, and some special invites. I have seen DIS members who have gotten in by sheer luck!.

I will be there November 8-12. I am expecting it to be busy, between Jersey Week and the Half Marathon Weekend (the latter of which I will be there for). I already know ASMu is completely booked for that weekend.

Thanks everyone for all the info. It will be my first Nov trip to WDW so this info is very helpful.

They announced today the details of the new FANTASYLAND previews for ap holders. It's in the ap section on disneyworld.com

xipotec said:
I believe FL actually begins the 19th for pass holders
They have been having CM previews now, and some special invites. I have seen DIS members who have gotten in by sheer luck!.

Fl soft opening starts for everyone on 11/19 as far as I can see... Not just ap holders

Looks like all predictions are off , WDW announced pass-holders previews now november 6th - 18th. I think its anyones guess what this means for crowds at MK during this usually slower week.

What say you DIS board?

Looks like all predictions are off , WDW announced pass-holders previews now november 6th - 18th. I think its anyones guess what this means for crowds at MK during this usually slower week.

What say you DIS board?

I say that I am likely changing my MK day from the 14th. It is now open until 1AM that day with a slated 9.0 out of 10 crowd level according to Touring Plans. While I don't think that is accurate, I do think it will definitely be elevated.

We are going to MK on Tuesday the 6th. I am hoping cause it's the 1st day & a weekday it won't be as crazy crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter