?Crowd levels March 23-April 15 2004

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
What will the crowds be like at WDW during the dates March 23 - April 15 2004 ?

This is the time frame I have to take my vacation next year.

I made my first trip to WDW at the end of March in 2003. Being my first trip, I don't have anything to compare the crowds to. We are from Texas (where Spring Breaks are in mid-March), so we thought the crowds would be gone by late March...not true.

We were at MK on Friday, and it was crowded. We went to AK the next morning, and it was not so bad, and then we went to EPCOT that afternoon, and there were no lines (except for the test track).

Even with the big crowds at MK, however, it was manageable. We used FPs a lot, so we would get a FP and then wait in line for another ride (20-30 minutes, max).

I am going back in September and I am looking forward to seeing what smaller crowds are like.

Even with the "big" crowds at Spring Break, however, it was not completely terrible. We had a great time and can't wait to get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter