Crocs

herbanretreat

Earning My Ears
Not sure ifanyone posted this, but the crocs webstie www.crocs.com is having a great sale on alot of Disney styles of crocs. I just picked up a pair o fMinnie Mouse mary janes for 14.99!! Anyway thought I'd pass it along, they also have all their Mammoth styles on sale for buy 1 get one 1/2.:thumbsup2

I ordered a pair of the Disney mary janes too, last week and they came today. LOVE THEM!! I also have a pair of the mammoth, LOVE those too. However, I must admit, I love all of my crocs!!

Not sure ifanyone posted this, but the crocs webstie www.crocs.com is having a great sale on alot of Disney styles of crocs. I just picked up a pair o fMinnie Mouse mary janes for 14.99!! Anyway thought I'd pass it along, they also have all their Mammoth styles on sale for buy 1 get one 1/2.:thumbsup2

Were those children's? The adult Mary Janes I see are 17.99. Do you buy a size up with these, like with the Beach style ones?

I'll have to check it out. My kids love crocs.
Thanks

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago, the same Disney ones were on sale. Plus there was a code for an additional 20% off any of the crocs and free shipping on any amount purchased.

I think I paid 13.00 for the kids HSM ones......

Just an FYI!

Just got some pink Disney crocs for myself for 17.99, there is a code for free shipping "fall08lookbook" that I was successful in using.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter