Cribs/ highchairs?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hello,
Rented a 1 bedroom at Copper Creek for my daughter, son-in-law and my 1 yr old grandson. He will need a crib. When should we request this? and do you know is it a regular small crib or a pack n play? Is it guaranteed to be available? How about a high chair---are these in the closet in the room or do they also need to be requested/rented?
Would anyone have any photos of crib/pack n play/ high chairs that DVC rents? Or does anyone know of an outside company that would deliver such items?

thank you,

We bring our own travel crib so not sure what the pack n plays are like. For the high chair we didn't have one in any of our 1BRs, but they showed up relatively quickly with one when we called to ask for one.

We call for a crib and high chair after we get to our room and they are typically brought over pretty quickly. Just did this at BCV, BLT, and RIV last month. The crib is a full size white metal one on wheels and comes with a crib sheet (sometimes they provide a spare). I think they’re not necessarily guaranteed vs a pack n play, but we’ve been able to get a crib when we’ve asked for one. The high chair is like the kind you see in the restaurants.

Pack and plays are the standard and those you can get without a problem and same with high chair. They were removed during Covid but easily available.

We always call for them once we have checked into our room. Our son refused to sleep in a pack and play, but always slept well in the crib. So when I called I would specify the white crib and luckily we were always accommodated! Housekeeping was usually very quick to drop it off. Same with the high chair! I bring a small pack of Clorox wipes to give them a good wipe down just in case.

This may be a dumb question but do you tip the person who brings these items to your room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter