• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Credit ?

disneyfreak7

DIS Veteran
I hope I can explain this right. We have dining plan for the 5 of us. I am not a big eater and sometimes my medication keeps me from eating more than just a small side salad. There are 5 of us all adults in dining plan. For our last day, my friend will be dining with us. If I have a credit left, can we use 6 credits at dinner and let friend use one?

Yes. At most table service, you can use however many meal credits you choose, regardless of who actually orders or eats the meals.

So even though it says 5 (adults) we can use 6 credits? That makes sense because we could use 4 credits for 2 people at a signature restaurant. Thank you.

Don't forget that you have to include the 6th person in the reservation...ie, you can't make a reservation for 5 and show up with 6 in most restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter