Credit Card for Incidentals... in room

Globalfootprint

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I was wondering I know when you check in you give a credit card guarantee.

Is it possible to give the Credit card Guarantee but to then pay at the end of the trip for it all in Cash?

We are staying at POP resort.. We have magic bands..

But if we cant do this I might just not use them and use cash instead.

Yes. But make sure you pay the account charges the afternoon before you checkout (or even periodically through your stay). We're planning on paying our incidentals with Disney gift cards and I'm going to stop at the front desk every other day or so and pay them down.

Great idea.
Otherwise im sure it would build up quickly just like a cruise.

and they will run the credit card charges over night before you check out. Last year we used Disney Rewards cards to pay for our charges. Went down midweek and then around 6PM the night before we checked out to pay off the balance.

Hello, I was wondering I know when you check in you give a credit card guarantee. Is it possible to give the Credit card Guarantee but to then pay at the end of the trip for it all in Cash? We are staying at POP resort.. We have magic bands.. But if we cant do this I might just not use them and use cash instead.

You don't have to give a cc when you check in. If you don't, you simply won't have charging privileges on your MB. So you can give one, but unlike major hotel chains, it's not required at the Disney resorts.

On a similar topic, I was wondering if it's possible to create to separate bills for each Magic Band. My roommate and I are traveling together and plan to charge everything to our bands, but would rather not go through the invoice at the end of the trip trying to figure out who bought what.

On a similar topic, I was wondering if it's possible to create to separate bills for each Magic Band. My roommate and I are traveling together and plan to charge everything to our bands, but would rather not go through the invoice at the end of the trip trying to figure out who bought what.

When they print out your invoice, it will show what items are charged to each band. Not sure if they can make 2 separate sheets or not

the invoice they send you will have each transaction marked with whose band purchased it.

Hello,

I was wondering I know when you check in you give a credit card guarantee.

Is it possible to give the Credit card Guarantee but to then pay at the end of the trip for it all in Cash?

We are staying at POP resort.. We have magic bands..

But if we cant do this I might just not use them and use cash instead.

Do you just mean incidentals? As PP said, you don't have to put a CC down at all but then you'll be blocked from in-room incidentals as well as charging from to your room. Like PPs mention, if you want these privelages, you will have to put a card down but can stop by and pay in cash periodically or the night before you check out (before they reach the limit when they apply the card). If you're referring to the charge for your room only reservation, that can be paid in cash as well.

Yes, put different credit cards down on each magic band and then only that person's charges will be billed to that card and vice versa. You can put down a different credit card for each member of your party mix--if you want. It is very easy to do, just tell the cast member at check in that you want separate credit cards. Each person will get a copy of their folio showing only their charges at check out.

If you put down separate credit cards, just make sure you verify this during your stay. We did this one trip, and I happened to stop at the desk upon checkout only to find that it wasn't set up properly and everything had already been applied to my credit card - and it was substantial - LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter