• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Creative people I need help! -Olaf

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
I think I've decided I want to be Olaf for a MNSSHP.

Right now my best idea is a frilly white tutu and a white tank top with big black coal buttons.

I feel like there should be something I can do with stick arms or maybe I should do some type of hat...or I dunno.

Anyone have any suggestions??

I think I've decided I want to be Olaf for a MNSSHP. Right now my best idea is a frilly white tutu and a white tank top with big black coal buttons. I feel like there should be something I can do with stick arms or maybe I should do some type of hat...or I dunno. Anyone have any suggestions??

Sometimes runners wear running sleeves. Perhaps some in brown for Olaf's arms? That way if you get hot you can roll them down or take them off. I've seen white beanies or baseball caps with black/brown pipe cleaners sticking out of the top. And maybe carrot earrings or necklace. Just some ideas. :)

you could make arms from those pipe cleaner things that bend. you could tie them together to go up your arm and then make 5 like a hand.

You may want to consider buying some brown body pait or face paint (NOT acrylic paint, take it from someone who once pained their whole body green) and just paint brown lines down your arms. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter