Crazy story a CM told me yesterday

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
During a chat yesterday with a cast member near Alice, she told me an interesting story. About a year ago, a young girl carrying a baby was in line to ride Dumbo. You have to be at least 14 to ride it with a child, which she explained to the girl. When she asked her how old she was, the girl replied "I'm 13." The CM explained that, consequently, the baby would have to ride with its mother. The girl replied "I am its mother."

No judgement, but I was surprised. As was the CM.

I was at work one day, and a young woman was there. I mentioned that she had a cute daughter. She said "This is my granddaughter" I asked her how old she was. Her answer: 22.

I went to middle school with a girl who got pregnant at the age of 12 and gave birth at 13. Her son was primarily raised by her mother, but we are now 43 and I cannot imagine having a 30 year old son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter