• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CR Tower-Past AP/Code rates?

Ursula

Mouseketeer
For anyone who has stayed at CR in a Tower room with a discount code or AP rate, what rate did you get? I couldn't find anything for past discounts at CR Tower on mousesavers. Need to know if I'm being realistic in thinking we can stay here on our next trip :D

We booked a room for our in-laws in the CR tower club with an AP rate of $279 including tax in September of '01.

I would too like to know as we are hoping to stay there in December.... but it all depends on AP codes or regular room codes. Has anyone gotten an AP or room only rate for the first week of December and what was the price??? Thanks!

The only times I have stayed at the Contemporary Tower was with a Florida residence rate in 1995 and again 1997. In 1995, I paid 135.00 a night and in '97, I paid 185.00 a night. Now if I ever stay there again it will because my mom (who is a cast member) got us a great rate. :D

jeannej

For Oct 03, $247/night. This was not an AP rate but a Winter Return rate for guests visiting in late January. Hope it helps.

-Chuck

We stayed at CR in 2001 in a wing room, our AP rate was 139.00. I do remember that the tower rooms were 199.00 at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter