COVID Cancelled Our Last Trip...Lets Try This Again -November 2023

jesridge

Mouseketeer
Let's Try This Again

Hello ALL and Welcome to my "Let's Try This Again-PTR."

In March of 2020, we were planning a trip for my DD's senior year, we were so excited and then COVID hit :sad1: and our trip was cancelled. That was the beginning of a pretty terrible senior year and college experience for my DD. She had a minimal graduation (No party), she had a prom a few months after graduation and her college experience consisted of online classes in a dorm room. Well in the last 3 years college has gotten better, the world has gotten better, so we figured it was time to take our trip! This trip is the first all adult trip we have ever taken, so we are pretty excited. This trip is Me, DD, DS and DS-GF. We are going the week of Thanksgiving, and we are super excited! Unfortunately, we had to downgrade some from our March 2020 trip, paying 2 college tuitions has that effect, LOL. Our 2020 trip would have had us staying at POLY buttttt 3 years later it's All-Star Sports (for now, we may upgrade 🤷‍♀️). Taking three college kids means I am working around class schedules, so our dates are not exactly what I wanted but we are going to Disney World so who cares. LOL.I will share all the details and do some introductions in a later post.

For Now, Welcome to my PTR and stay around for an interesting ride...( I tend to make lots of changes lol)

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near one..​

Without further ado...Here are the plans so far...and as always keep an eye for changes.

Date: 11/21-11/27
Resort: All Star Sports (For Now)
Transportation: Southwest Airlines IND-MCO
Tickets: 3 Day 1 Park and 2-Park-2 day (Universal)
Park Reservations:
22nd Magic Kingdom (I feel you should always start your trip at Magic Kingdom)
23rd Epcot
24th DD & I Hollywood Studios DS & DS GF Animal Kingdom
25th Universal Studios
26th Universal Studios

Our planning hasn't gotten very far yet and I am counting down the days to make dinning reservations, I am currently in full research mode and the excitement is really building.

Next post I will introduce my cast of characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter