• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard By Marriott - Palm Parkway

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We moved to Courtyard this past Saturday night. We were at All Star Sports but couldn't get a discount rate for Sat nite. We checked in around 1PM and the room was ready. We booked the $89 Breakfast included rate. The room was fine, right next to the elevator on the 3rd floor. I had a little trouble witht he noisy air conditioner. It kept waking me up. DH slept fine. We went to eat breakfast around 10:30AM and it was quite busy. DH ordered sunny side up eggs and they quickly went back to the kitchen to make them. The rest of the buffet was regular breakfast fare. We had expres check out. Went to the Premium Outlets (which were packed), and got to the airport around 1:00PM for our 3:05PM flight. Our JetBlue flight was delayed until 4:05PM. We love Jet Blue and will fly them out of Newark when the price is right.

I've stayed there 3 times in the past 4 years (was in Orlando for training), and found it was a nice place to stay. Several things to do within walking distance, and the I-Trolley was great to travel on. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter