• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupons, Free Samples, Contests, thrift stores.

::Snow_White::

DIS Veteran
I love them.

My mom has been using coupons for ages now and they're really addicting. I just won a coupon for free M&Ms on the halloweenmillion site. I've ordered a huge amount of free samples for the past two days and I even gave my friend a coupon so she can get free gum. I always check out free on itunes and amazon has a lot of songs for free you can download. I love our goodwill and thrift stores, I find the cutest clothes there and they are SO cheap!

Anyone else love coupons?

i love thrift stores and coupons lately. theres this one thrift store outside our mall called platos closet i always go there first before i look at the mall for new clothes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter