Couponers?

zoie101

1038 miles to the north
Ny one know the website to purchase inserts from the Sunday papers
Thanks

I'd love to know also! I've searched and haven't found a good price.

wholecouponinserts .com

I only find it worthwhile to order coupon inserts when the coupons she has listed are better for doubling than the ones that can be found in my area. By the time that I pay for the inserts and shipping, I can just buy a newspaper here. But if there are several coupons that are different than what I can get here, it's worth buying. For instance, I might have a $1/2 coupon in my insert and that won't get doubled. But she might have a 50¢/1 coupon for the same item in her inserts and each of those will double to $1/1. So, make sure that you know where your coupons are coming from and what kind of values they have.

You can also purchase individual coupons from thecouponclippers .com. I find that they are often a better deal for me than buying complete inserts when I only want a few select coupons.

I just started couponing recently and have gotten more out of printing coupons from coupons.com or sites like that than I have from paper inserts I've gotten. I match them up to store sales and usually buy when I have a coupon and its on sale. Unless it is a staple I really need. Also check to see if your grocery store has an app. I shop at kroger and they have an app with coupons that are hooked up to your store card and automatically come off at checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter