Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

IBLEEDBLUE I actually got the envie on Saturday. Thanks! No clue why the other one took a week from postmarked date to reach me.

Mailing an envie out today.

FIGMENT3258

Envie being mailed today. I received the previous weeks envie last Monday, the 23rd when I had gotten home from work. I had already mailed you the week's coupons, so I saved the envie for this week.

I did not receive any other envelope last week.

XxStaceFacexX

Only received an envie on Monday the 23rd. I'm assuming that was for the previous week.

Thanks,

Lori

alyssa810...one envie received on Friday last week.

TonyaG...one envie on the way to you today! Have a great week!

An envie went out yesterday to disny_luvr. I also received an envie yesterday from ladytink75. I hope that everyone stays warm and dry this week. Here comes more snow. I'm very tired of being "weather aware"!!! :eek::eek::cool::cool:

Good news!!! Received THREE envies this week :) One came on Monday---it didn't have a postmark, I think it was one of the backlogged ones from the snow. Then today I received two more! One was marked as mailed 3/2. The other one didn't have a postmark on it. Yippee!! Thanks so much NYCDiane. I will have a ridiculous amount of coupons to send to U.P. North on Monday!

Got an envie from natashag on Friday. Stopping at the 24 PO to send an envie to Carlyzmom this afternoon.

Coupon Savings this week -- $16.15

Shel, there will be a slim one heading your way tomorrow since I had Carlyzmom send to you last week and skip me.

Hope everyone's snow and ice are starting to melt or have melted. We deserve spring, don't we? :shamrock: :flower: :shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter