Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2:

The mail seems to be moving slower than ever so it's crucial that we all mail on MONDAY each week. Please make EVERY effort to get your envies out on Mondays.

Don't forget with the holiday yesterday, envies should be put in today's mail. Hopefully most of them will get to their destination by Friday or Saturday if they're mailed TODAY. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to give a shout out to NYCDIANE/DIANA & say Welcome Back :cool1: to the coupon train. I'll be sending you envies each week. If you ever have a problem with them please let me know! :thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Up north...received an envie last week, thanks!

Vitfamily...envie going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I have been working crazy hours this week.

Ruthie5671 - I received an envie last week. Thank you! :thumbsup2

Alyssa810 - I mailed two envies to you yesterday.

Have a great week!

TonyaG...tiny envie sent yesterday. We only had one insert, and my previous sender has gone MIA. ShiPoo has rectified the situation though, so hopefully the envies will be a little fluffier going forward!

shortstuff7429- Sorry for being so late to post but I mailed your envie on Tuesday.:goodvibes

Just wanted to give a shout out to NYCDIANE/DIANA & say Welcome Back :cool1: to the coupon train. I'll be sending you envies each week. If you ever have a problem with them please let me know! :thumbsup2

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks, Shel!!!! I'll be looking forward to receiving envies from you!

I'm so happy to be back on-board!!!! :cool1: :banana:

Carlyzmom, the envie you mailed nine days ago on 1/13 arrived yesterday on 1/22. :confused3 It was in perfect condition and everything in the address was accurate and totally clear and easy to read. :thumbsup2 How in the world can the USPS be so inefficient? :scratchin It used to take from Monday to Wednesday for your envies to arrive when we were staying in SWFL. Hoping the one you mailed on Tuesday, 1/20 will be here by Saturday. Will let you know. Come on, USPS, you can do better!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter