Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Happy New Year all! Got an envie from DVClaurie05 and have one ready to go out to Little Angie! Have a great week. :cheer2:

Dvclaurie05 I already took your envelope to the post office.
Been receiving every week. Thanks.

Vitfamily - I have been receiving every week! THANK YOU!!

5EstesFamily - I have an envie coming your way!! And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy New Year to all!! Have a great 2015!

I received two inserts in one paper and three inserts in the other. Two SS and one Red Plum.

I am mailing out to Quasi123 today. :goodvibes

An envie went out today to disny_luvr. I only had two inserts yesterday, but still hadn't cut my P&G inserts from two weeks ago, so it was a medium sized envie.

Happy new year everyone!

I didn't receive my envies on time last few weeks....must be the holidays!

I only had 1 P&G from last week that I sent off.

Today I mailed a big envie to BELLE2211 because all my envies finally came all at once! Plus the 6 inserts I had:cool1:

shortstuff7429- I've been sick so I was late getting your envie into the mail. I did mail it today though. I'm sorry its late.

shortstuff7429- I've been sick so I was late getting your envie into the mail. I did mail it today though. I'm sorry its late.

Feel better soon, ok? :grouphug:

ETA: Just heard the weather forecast for tomorrow. It won't get above zero here. BRRRR!!!!! :cold: Wind chill will be -35 or so. :cold:

Hope you feel better!

Chrelaine--I've had a sick kiddo this week, bouncing in and out of Dr office and even an ER visit so I haven't mailed your envie. I plan to go out this afternoon after hubby gets home to mail it. I'm so sorry!

Feel better soon, ok? :grouphug:

ETA: Just heard the weather forecast for tomorrow. It won't get above zero here. BRRRR!!!!! :cold: Wind chill will be -35 or so. :cold:

Hope you feel better!

Chrelaine--I've had a sick kiddo this week, bouncing in and out of Dr office and even an ER visit so I haven't mailed your envie. I plan to go out this afternoon after hubby gets home to mail it. I'm so sorry!

:wave2: Please take note, everyone. We've got sick train riders, sick kids of train riders, and some difficult weather conditions. Envies might be arriving late this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter