Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

whew...recovering from Strep throat....let me tell ya..running 20 miles while sick is NOT recommended. Makes for a pathetic Christmas!

Anyways, staceface...thank you so much for my Secret Santa gift! The jewelry was beautiful!

Feel better soon, Belle! We miss you here. :grouphug:

Wishing all our train riders a very happy last day of 2014, a safe but fun New Year's Eve, and a glorious start to the new year tomorrow. :grouphug:

I sent one out yesterday. My post office was closed Monday due to a water leak and I did not have the energy to drive go the next town.

I also wanted to brag about my coupon savings this past weekend. I signed up with the publix baby club and they sent me some awesome coupons. I was able to combine some of those coupons with some manufacturer coupons that I had. I only bought things that I had the baby club coupons for ( wipes, diapers, bottles etc ). My total before coupons was $53 and I only paid $17.35. And the best part is it is all stuff that I needed.

Happy New Year everyone.

I sent one out yesterday. My post office was closed Monday due to a water leak and I did not have the energy to drive go the next town.

I also wanted to brag about my coupon savings this past weekend. I signed up with the publix baby club and they sent me some awesome coupons. I was able to combine some of those coupons with some manufacturer coupons that I had. I only bought things that I had the baby club coupons for ( wipes, diapers, bottles etc ). My total before coupons was $53 and I only paid $17.35. And the best part is it is all stuff that I needed.

Happy New Year everyone.

:banana: Nice job combining those store and manufacturer coupons, Jennifer! :yay:

And that reminds me of something! :)

Would anyone interested in taking over the job of tallying up our coupon savings tallies? It hasn't been done for the past few months but with the start of a new year, maybe someone is interested in doing this for us each month? It would be so nice to see a resurgence of train riders posting their coupon savings in the months ahead. It's amazing how much some of you save using your coupons and it's very motivational for us to hear about your savings. Send me a PM if you're interested or if you just want to learn more about the job. :goodvibes

:wave2: Now thinking there will probably only be four inserts this weekend instead of six. :confused3 Originally reported by Sunday Coupon Preview that we would get six but it looks like there might only be two SmartSource and two Red Plum. :(

If you check in, tell us how many you got. Just curious! :scratchin

I got 4 inserts in my paper this morning. ( 2 Rp and 2 SS)

:thumbsup2 Same here and my hand is tired from cutting just four of them. Can't imagine what six would've felt like! :rotfl:

No envie received last week so it will just be today's coupons that I'm sending out tomorrow.

ETA on Sunday afternoon: Just spilled half a can of pop on my clipped coupons. :scared1: Sorry to say they will look brown and wrinkled but hope they'll be usable.:(

ETA on Monday afternoon: Last week's envie received in mail today. Went through it and it's on its way to Honeybunches plus the other one sent earlier this A.M. It sounded like Shel didn't want to receive an envie this week but will send to you next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter