Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

A belated greeting to our friends on the train who are celebrating Hanukkah.

Happy Hanukkah!

Received my envie yesterday. Sent 3 to Carlyzmom at the beginning of the week.

Saved:
$15.85

Honeybunches, our mail just arrived and there were no coupons from my sender. Maybe they'll arrive early next week, but since there are no inserts tomorrow I may or may not have something to mail to you. If something arrives on Monday or Tuesday, I'll try to get it out before Christmas. :thumbsup2

RDRJJ5 I did not receive anything this week so I will not be sending anything on Monday. My mail has been running very late lately ( like around 6 pm) so if I get anything on Monday I will send on Tuesday. I will not be able to send on Wed.

RDRJJ5 I did not receive anything this week so I will not be sending anything on Monday. My mail has been running very late lately ( like around 6 pm) so if I get anything on Monday I will send on Tuesday. I will not be able to send on Wed.

This has happened to several of us this week. :confused3 I guess the USPS can't keep up. Just do your best. :)

Saved $17.50 at Walmart on 12/18 and $15 at Winn Dixie on 12/ 19

Upnorth...received an envie today but haven't went through it yet...thank you!

Wow, That was mailed the beginning of the week. If you just got it on Saturday, USPS must be really busy!!

Envie going out to you today.

Receiving is going good also!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I have been receiving just fine.

Mailing to my new buddy BELLE2211 for the past two weeks. Another one ready to go out today!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas :santa:

Received this week and will mail out tomorrow. Been a crazy build up to the week, but hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Jennymisek I didn't get my coupons from HereYaGo until Monday afternoon. I didn't get a chance to go through them on Monday night but if weather permits and I can get to town to the P.O I will get your coupons mailed today (Tuesday) We have some strong to severe TS headed our way. I would put in my mailbox but used up all the stamps I had on Christmas cards.

I have a small envie ready to go out to Cameron 991 tomorrow morning. I ran out of stamps and can't get to the PO or store to buy them until tomorrow because of DH's schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter