Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

On Friday I received an envie from SHEL that was postmarked Jan. 13. The local post office must have gotten cozy with it or something!! Haven't received the envie from this week yet.

Sending to U.P.North tomorrow (provided we can get out of the house....it was icy yesterday and today!)

I rec'd an envie from MACEY/SOSCARY this week. It had been very damaged in the mail & the PO had it inside of another envie. It probably needed reinforced on the edges with tape?? :confused3 Thanks Macey!

An envie is ready to go to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES in tomorrow's mail.

Keep warm everyone!

Disny_luvr- Received last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 - So sorry I didn't get an envelope out to you last week!!! The kids and I were all sick last week so nothing got done! I have one ready to go out to you tomorrow morning.

Erinmarissa...received an envie yesterday. Thank you!!

Dvclaurie05...envie going out tomorrow weather permitting :/

Just checking in . I am posting tonight that I am mailing tmrw because its going to be a crazy busy day for me.I hope all is well with everyone. I found this list for the inserts for the year. Bear in mind you might not get all of them because of regional differences etc. but it helps to know if you want to get extra papers etc. There is also a wish list on page 1 which is nice to send someone a few extras now and then .http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/2014-sunday-coupon-insert-schedule/
Also please PLEASE be careful when buying coupons from people / ebay etc because I really got suckered this past few weeks . I went to buy Iedition Enjoy the City books with someone and she keps my $33 and didnt mail my books :confused3. I got the money back but it was a 20 day fight and she was very mean and nasty to me. So just be careful . Have a great week and don't forget to post your savings so I can add them up !! ~ Tonya ~

Envelope going out to JENNYMISEK today! Super excited, this is my 1st week on the train! :thumbsup2

DISNEYLIFER87

Have not received an envie from last week yet. I know it went out late due to this wonderful weather we have been having lately (completely understand). Will let you know when I receive it.

hereyago

Since I have not received an envie yet and my husband ran over the newspaper with the snowblower (yah, it's still stuck in the snowblower), I don't have anything to mail yet. I wasn't able to get out yesterday due to the snow...stupid snow! I'm going to try to see if I can get a newspaper at the corner store today. Will keep you posted.

Let's hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow and this "wonderful" weather leaves us soon!

NESS0905 - I sent 2 envies today.

Seanofstarcommand - I sent one small envie today b/c I already had it addressed and stamped :)

coupons are cut and in and envelope but my husband took my car keys to work with him by mistake so I will be getting to post office when he gets home lol Mondays.....Seanofstarcommand

Thanks Airplane will let you know when I recieve them

Two envies to Shell today :) Saved $15.00 on coupons last week!
Have a good one guys!

Welcome to all of our new riders!:wave2:

Mailing an envie today. Po closed yesterday
No inserts in Sunday paper so it's small.
I received this one this past Friday. Thanks so much!

Eyor 44- Received your envie today. Thank you!!!
That was the first one.

Mailed out today to velrox.

Got an amazing deal at michaels today. They had American girl craft kits in the clearance section. It was a pillow making set. Original price $19.99 marked down to $1.99. Then all clearance was additional 50% off. So I was psyched they were gonna be $1 each. But then they rang up for $.01! A penny each!! Awesome! The cashier couldn't believe it either.
Awesome Deal!

Eyor44- Received a big envie from you today. Thanks so much!:goodvibes
I had a lot of time on my hands over the weekend and plenty of extras. Hope it wasn't too much. :thumbsup2

Also please PLEASE be careful when buying coupons from people / ebay etc because I really got suckered this past few weeks . I went to buy Iedition Enjoy the City books with someone and she keps my $33 and didnt mail my books :confused3. I got the money back but it was a 20 day fight and she was very mean and nasty to me. So just be careful . Have a great week and don't forget to post your savings so I can add them up !! ~ Tonya ~ [/B][/COLOR]

I hate when people do that. Sorry it happened to you.

Quasi123
I mailed your envie this morning. I hope it makes it out of the area tonight before the sleet and ice get here. Another big one, but not as big as the last one. :goodvibes

hereyago

Since I have not received an envie yet and my husband ran over the newspaper with the snowblower (yah, it's still stuck in the snowblower), I don't have anything to mail yet. I wasn't able to get out yesterday due to the snow...stupid snow! I'm going to try to see if I can get a newspaper at the corner store today. Will keep you posted.

Let's hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow and this "wonderful" weather leaves us soon!

No worries. I feel you with the snow, last week between MLK day and teacher work day and snow-well more like the ice, Dd went to school for 1 day. Today another teacher work day, tomorrow is school, but again with the dang snow and I feel with cold weather again we will have icy roads(our residential roads are not plowed, we don't have the resources for that here).

Stay safe and warm.

PrincessH: Mailed an envie to you today. Welcome aboard the train. have a great week!

LoriABil - I received a big envie from you last week. Thank you!

v4dice - I mailed two envies to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter