Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

LoriABil - Received the big envelope. Thank you!

Tink471 - Big envelope out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

I mailed two envies to you today. Did you get the two envies I mailed last week? I'm back on the train again after being off a few weeks and I didn't receive an envie last week from my train buddy - I think you may have received it instead. That's fine, I just want to make sure you received my envies, too.

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am enjoying my husband being home on vacation for a few days. It will be COLD here Thursday down to the 30s!! :scared1: What did ya'll do share with me ??? Feeling the love :hug: Have a great week and please stay safe!!Sent a big chunkie out today Savings this week $47.14 ( colors arent wanting to work ? )

I mailed two envies to you today. Did you get the two envies I mailed last week? I'm back on the train again after being off a few weeks and I didn't receive an envie last week from my train buddy - I think you may have received it instead. That's fine, I just want to make sure you received my envies, too.

Hi Ya'll!
Train out today for V4dice!

Savings (for this past week)
Target: $24.35
United: $15.80
CVS/WAGS: $14.75

Hi Loriabil! Please remember to mail to Disny_luvr on Tuesday, 1/21 if you forgot and already mailed this week to V4dice. Disny_luvr returned to the train as of 1/5. Sending you a PM and email and hoping you'll see either the posting, the PM, or the email. Disny_luvr needs some new coupons! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :)

Mailed my envie yesterday to me new buddy Of2dbeach.....post office states it will arrive on Friday....:confused3....I guess it takes a long time to get from MA to FL;) I usually mail to someone else in MA or NJ and it used to get there the next day.

I have been receiving fine:)

Liloca
I mailed your envelope yesterday.

DVCLaurie05
I have been receiving every week. Thanks.

If this happens again, please drop me a PM and I'll contact her. There should have been coupons in the envie with February and March expirations if she bought a paper. :confused3 I hope you forwarded what you didn't want yesterday even though they all expire by 1/31.

Ok thanks I will! Yes I did forward on the January expiration. Put them in a separate folded piece of paper to make them easy to find.

Received an envie today from Dj. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Dvclaurie05...at Disney right now :) however envie is on it's way. Enjoy!

Erinmarissa...I can't remembered if I posted, but I received an envie last week. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter