Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hello its me just checking in . I am being attacked by kidney stone #4 and now matter how much I beg it has decided to stay put and dosent want to leave its comfy home! soo I am clipping coupons and hope to get them to the post office today as planned . 2 more things on my shopping list to get and then something for the hubby. I got a terrific early Christmas gift yesterday a NEW dishwasher! :cool1: hubby even saved $150 on it because they dented the door a tiny bit and he gets a $30 gift card for it being over a certain dollar amount! Not sure all what I have saved so I will add it up and post it later. I hope everyone is staying safe up north and if you would like to pass some cold this way it would be nice for a change. Id like to turn the AC off and open the windows! :goodvibes

Hello its me just checking in . I am being attacked by kidney stone #4 and now matter how much I beg it has decided to stay put and dosent want to leave its comfy home! soo I am clipping coupons and hope to get them to the post office today as planned . 2 more things on my shopping list to get and then something for the hubby. I got a terrific early Christmas gift yesterday a NEW dishwasher! :cool1: hubby even saved $150 on it because they dented the door a tiny bit and he gets a $30 gift card for it being over a certain dollar amount! Not sure all what I have saved so I will add it up and post it later. I hope everyone is staying safe up north and if you would like to pass some cold this way it would be nice for a change. Id like to turn the AC off and open the windows! :goodvibes

Air conditioning....windows open....UGH I am jealous! I will gladly send you some of the cold (snow even!) if you send sunshine and warm weather my way (a nice 85-90 degree day will be fine) :sunny:

I hope your kidney stone decides to leave soon!! I have never had one but I can't imagine it being a pleasant feeling. I sent your envie out this morning. Have a great week/weekend/upcoming Holiday!! :goodvibes

:sad2: Feel better soon! :hug: Kidney stones are worse than childbirth according to a dear friend. Then she thought about it a little more and said, "Nope, I'd rather do childbirth because for LESS pain you are blessed with a beautiful child."

PrincessMae

Envie received.

Scouthawkk

Envie in the mail today.

Sorry last week's envie was sent out on Wednesday. I was sick as a dog on Monday and Tuesday (that was thanks to our son). Now my husband has it. At least it's before Christmas.

PrincessMae

Envie received.

Scouthawkk

Envie in the mail today.

Sorry last week's envie was sent out on Wednesday. I was sick as a dog on Monday and Tuesday (that was thanks to our son). Now my husband has it. At least it's before Christmas.

:hug: Feel better soon!

Ruthie5671: Nice sized envie just dropped off at the post office!

Honeybunches: Been receiving just fine!

Have a GREAT week everyone!

:sad2: Feel better soon! :hug: Kidney stones are worse than childbirth according to a dear friend. Then she thought about it a little more and said, "Nope, I'd rather do childbirth because for LESS pain you are blessed with a beautiful child."

True and I have had 4 days of "back labor" yes kids are a blessing and I am very thankful mine are being very helpful. DD17 said she would stay at home with me tmrw and even clean the house if I kept her home :rotfl: I didnt make it out to the post office so I will try tmrw of send it with hubby. Its not a big one but still its money . It started moving to the front so I know this is going to be the worst part. If you never had back labor I will describe it like this. Have someone punch you in the kidney over and over and over again HARD .. now deal with that for a week untill it moves to the front. You also will need to increase your fluids which will make you at one with every restroom in town.Your stomach will also be sick and then the stone will sloooowwlly move to the front where you get the joys and pleasure of peeing out a sandspur while you hear children and hubby giggling as you scream in pain and contemplate why "you should of had pigs you could of eaten them by now " like you grandma always said. And alas you WILL survive and all the while you will take care of your household,getting up at 5:30 am to get them ready for school, clean,mop, wash laundry ,do dishes and make dinner and take a 80# black lab on frequent walks. All to get another notch in your Supermom cape. I will be sure to send Jen all my warm weather because it was a "cool" 74 today and she is a great coupon buddy! Shipoo can have seconds on the weather :hippie: I will be here in shorts and a T-Shirt listening to my friend in Michigan Bi*** because it was -6 this morning ;) In all seriousness PLEASE stay warm and safe.. your always welcome for a visit :goodvibes

Velrox--thank you so much for my secret santa gift! I love the Keep Calm and Rock on sticky notes and flags and the snowman stencil a cookie! And wow--the Kernel Season's gift set with the kernels, spray and 3 seasonings is amazing! I am a popcorn fanatic and cannot wait to try this!!

Enjoy! And Merry Xmas!:)

of2dabeach...I hope you feel better soon! don't worry about the envelope!

I saved $6 at Bed Bath & Beyond

KristiP... Thank you for the WONDERFUL Secret Santa gifts. I just LOVE the fuzzy socks and the cool Razorbacks mug you sent me. That mug has become my new soda mug.. The socks are so nice, cozy, and fuzzy...

I have been receiving my coupons on a timely manner and I have been sending out on a timely manner.

I will make sure that the upcoming week and next my coupons go out on time.
Its going to be a crazy two weeks this week and next. I have my whole family here for CHRISTmas. This will be the first time in 18 yrs that we have celebrated CHRISTmas as a family with my parents and my sister. Then we leave for Las Vegas for New Years Eve and I can't wait for that. My oldest daughter and I will be seeing Britney Spears for New Years Eve then I will go out to the Strip and Party Hardy with all the strangers.

Shortstuff7429- Your envie went into the mail yesterday.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter