Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hi all,

We are headed to WDW today! :D I'll be back on 12/20. Is it possible for Airplane to skip over me next week and send directly to KristiP? If so, shipoowner can you set this up? Thanks all! :)
Also because I'm away I'll try to get my dog sitter to let me know when my secret Santa gift arrives but I won't be opening it until the 21st at the earliest.
Have a wonderful week everyone! I'll tell Santa Goofy you've all been good and should get every item on your lists!

Have Fun :) and Merry Christmas

Thank you Quasi123. I received my gift! This year, I showed no restraint and opened my gift right away!!!! Our whole family loved it....hubby was all over the Hickory Farms Sampler, my 5 year old loves jelly bellies, and I :love: the owl oven mitt.

Thank you so much. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!:santa:

Thank you Quasi123. I received my gift! This year, I showed no restraint and opened my gift right away!!!! Our whole family loved it....hubby was all over the Hickory Farms Sampler, my 5 year old loves jelly bellies, and I :love: the owl oven mitt.

Thank you so much. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!:santa:

I'm so glad you and your family liked it! Hope you have a wonderful holiday too!:santa:

Sending and receiving fine out here in the snowy, cold Northeast! Not entirely sure I'll be able to make it to the store to buy a paper tomorrow, though.

Aghhhh I've been meaning to check in all week and haven't.

I am busier than I ever thought possible. Sheesh! We had our middle school dance last night and I got to stand around serve pizza for four hours. I'm also in the midst of grading 100+ research papers and projects.

I mailed my Secret Santa gift at the start of the week! It's headed someplace a president is from. :)

I got my gift on Wednesday! Thank you so much for the chocolate fountain! I am totally excited to get some fondue going for the holidays!

Did some good shopping at CVS yesterday and got $47 worth of stuff for $3! So I saved $44.

I am now knee deep in razors and Purex detergent.

Greetings from snowy Ohio -

I rec'd an envie from MACEY/SOSCARY 09 - Thank you!

An envie is ready to go in the mail tomorrow to JILL/CARLYZMOM.

Kroger savings $13.07

Velrox--thank you so much for my secret santa gift! I love the Keep Calm and Rock on sticky notes and flags and the snowman stencil a cookie! And wow--the Kernel Season's gift set with the kernels, spray and 3 seasonings is amazing! I am a popcorn fanatic and cannot wait to try this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter