Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2: Shel, you'll receive my envie and a bonus envie from my sender Carlyzmom this week. :dogdance: On the road again, so I had her skip me and send to you this week only.

My first envie to Carlyzmom probably won't go out until tomorrow. I have a 2 foot snow plow pile at the end of my driveway this morning. Need to get that cleared before I can go anywhere. :sad1:

I'm snowed in too, I'm not sure if the post office is open today, but if I get out this afternoon, I will be mailing out to ibleedblue, otherwise envies will go out tomorrow.

Got an envie last week. Have one ready to go out tomorrow. With the update over the weekend - I couldn't get into my messages until tonight and didn't have LittleAngies address anywhere else! Hope everyone has a great week!

Ruthie5671 - I received an envie last week. Thank you!

Alyssa810 - I mailed two envies today. This is a weird question, but by any chance is your birthday 8/10 (I'm asking because of your screen name). My birthday is 8/10 so I'm just curious. Have a good week!

Looking forward to buddying with you, NYCDiane! The envie didn't arrive yet but I'm sure it will soon.

I am so sorry U.P. North, I seem to have misplaced my inserts! I set them aside on Sunday and now can't find them. So frustrating! So tomorrow I am sending the coupons that I collected this week. When I find the other coupons, I'll send a second envie!

5EstesFamily - I am so sorry - your envie is going out today - I was stuck home yesterday w/my son - flu... ugh....

VitFamily - I rec'd your envie on Friday! Thank you!!

Have a great week everyone!

RDRJJ5- I am sending your out today. Sorry it's late. It was very cold here yesterday with sleet and I did not want to take the baby out in it.

Ruthie5671 - I received an envie last week. Thank you!

Alyssa810 - I mailed two envies today. This is a weird question, but by any chance is your birthday 8/10 (I'm asking because of your screen name). My birthday is 8/10 so I'm just curious. Have a good week!
LOL, it is 8/10! What a coincidence!

Mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter