Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Super-duper busy lately as we get ready to head back to school!

Shopped today and scored the following deals:

Publix: Saved $16.25 (17%)

Target: Saved $4.60 (27%)

Walgreens: Saved $17.00 (90%)

CVS: Saved $48 and got 6 ECB back, so I actually came out ahead! (100%!)

Mailing a small envie tomorrow.

SEANOFSTARCOMMAND

Got your envie Friday. The big one must be floating around post offices. Still haven't gotten it.

RDRJJ5...received envie on Friday...thank you!!

Princesspaige...Mailed last week(not sure if I posted) and will mail tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good week :)

Receiving just find and have sent every week (with a few delays)
This was my stock up weekend
I saved (in coupons)
$12 at Harris Teeter (35%)
$7 at Whole Foods (10% but hey it's Whole Foods)
$10 at Target (35%0

ibleedblue ~ envie received on Wednesday, thanks!

airplane ~ I will mail your envie today after work.

Have a great week!

hello fellow coupon fans. I hope you had a fantabulous week so far.I am still house hunting and if that wasent enough for me we have a new tiny fur baby to our household. We have a new 3 week old baby kitty to our list. He is adorable and the neighbor was going to dround him in the pond so he decided he wanted to come home with me and his baby blue eyes and him snuggling under my hair and falling asleep sealed his fate. I forgotten what its its like to be up every 4 hours to feed a baby though !:eek::crazy:
Been a slow week for couponing. I just cant get it together this week for some reason. My savings from last week are a meger $28.31. I dont have anymore Winn-Dixie $5.00 off coupons so my totals wont be good unless I can figure it out somewhere else. Somehow I made top of the list again so YEAH to me :cool1: Got all the back to school shopping done. The girls will do virtual school till we move so not sure how this will all work out . Hope everyone has a great week! ~ Tonya ~ oh I sent my envie Wednesday and you know that is hump day WOOT- WOOT! ok too many Geico camel commercials ;P

Congrats on your new kitty! So glad you were there to save him!! :cat:

I rec'd 2 chunkie envies from my buddy. Thank you!! :goodvibes and Of2DBeach I sent an envie out to you this morning.

Have a great week everyone!!

NYCDiane - I mailed two envies to you today!

dznybound - I received an envie from you over the weekend. Thanks!

Quasi123
I will be mailing your envie on the way home today. Still having to use the one by my house.

I had a great day at CVS Saturday. After sales and coupons my total was $26.27. I had a $25 GC from a rebate that I used, so I only paid $1.27 cash and I got $5 ECB back. :banana:

Total coupon savings 8/10
$27.33

NYCDiane - Received the HUGE envelope last week. :cool1: Thank you!!!!

Tink471 - Really chubby envelope going out in the mail to you tomorrow.:goodvibes

Quasi123
I will be mailing your envie on the way home today. Still having to use the one by my house.

I had a great day at CVS Saturday. After sales and coupons my total was $26.27. I had a $25 GC from a rebate that I used, so I only paid $1.27 cash and I got $5 ECB back. :banana:

Total coupon savings 8/10
$27.33

:cheer2: Don't you love it when CVS pays you to shop there and take their merchandise away? :yay:

FOFINA, your envie is going out tomorrow. It was my first day back at work today and I didn't even have a minute free!

While this doesn't exactly count as couponing, I found out today that my local indoor cycling place has a promo code for your first week free! I'm saving $60 and getting four free classes!

sent an envie to U.P.North today.

Haven't been keeping track of my coupon savings, but I know I saved at least $20 at the grocery store last week. The week before, I sent my DH to the store with a list and with the coupons. He was amazed when the coupons took almost $40 off the total bill. He came home with wide eyes. LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter