Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

jkCT - got two from you today;)

Disneyislove - send you a small one this week already. I will go thru these I got today and get them out to you :thumbsup2

I haven't been posting since it's been a busy month....my daughte graduated HS!! Just checking in to let you know that I have been mailing and receiving

ErinMarissa...i did not receive and envie this week...i just wanted to let you know :confused3

princesspaige...i did not get any new q's this week, but i will send what i get from tomorrows paper. i will be out of town for the next two weeks, but i will continue to mail while i am away.

thanks!!

Got an envie from hmcfall711 - thanks! I have an envie ready to go out tomorrow to Baililan. Have a great week! :cool1:

I did not receive an envie this week from HAZELEYES536/JENNIE.

I have a small envie to send to CARLYZMOM/JILL tomorrow. Since I'm doing this with my mom, I have my coupons from this week, and hers from last week.

Kroger savings: $4.75

Ever since Kroger stopped their double coupons I've struggled with keeping on the train. At only a $4.75 savings it's hard to justify the $2.00 paper, the postage & time, but we'll see. Hopefully it was just a bad week.

They really need to get some different types of coupons - it seems there's always a bunch for hair dye, toothpaste & toothbrushes. Who goes through this stuff every week? I'd like to see some for pet food, litter, milk, eggs, bread...the weekly things.

ok, Rant over! Have a great week!

OHNOWEWONTGO

No coups from SEANOFSTARCOMMAND this week so I will only have a very small envie this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter