Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

princesspaige...still sorting through q's...if i get all done, envie will go out today. if not, first thing tomorrow. thanks!! have a good week :goodvibes

Hmcfall711 - I got your envie today. No worries on forgetting and sending it late. You are always so on time, I was honestly worried about you last week! Baililan - I will send your envie out tomorrow. Have a great week! :)

fofinia--2 envies going out to you tomorrow!

I saved $12.50 at Victorias Secret and $11.65 at Publix

Received from Annabelle64 on Friday, Thanks!

Mailed to Arianrose today.

I am jumping off the train for 3 weeks while we travel to Europe for our Med cruise...See you all in July!

Suzanne

HoneyBunches - mailing out your envie today! Got home too late yesterday to mail it. Had to take my husband for his check up from his cancer surgery - but he got a GOOD report! :yay: Now, we can be EXCITED about our vacation in 1 week!!! :cheer2:

HoneyBunches - mailing out your envie today! Got home too late yesterday to mail it. Had to take my husband for his check up from his cancer surgery - but he got a GOOD report! :yay: Now, we can be EXCITED about our vacation in 1 week!!! :cheer2:

Such good news! Time to celebrate! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Have a great vacation!

Sending expired coupons again today to Sonja and Roxanne.

OHNOWEWONTGO

No inserts in my paper this week but I will have some to send thanks to SEANOFSTARCOMMAND. Got three envies this week.

I didn't have any inserts either. Luckily I get a ton of print oust every time I go to Target and I have a huge stash of coupons.

Mailed to BPesch yesterday

NYCDiane - Received the envelopes last week. Thank you!!!:worship:

Tink471 - BIG envelope out in the mail to you today.:goodvibes

Moobar25, I sent a ha-uge envie your way yesterday. It had to go priority mail due to weight!

So glad to hear the good news, congrats!!

NYCDiane - I mailed an envie to you today. Enjoy!

dznybound - I received two envies today. Thank you. NYCDiane, I am going to try to go through these envies by week's end and mail you another envie.

Have a great week, ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter