Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending coupons to another member of our train. We send on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the coupons from Sunday's paper to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient the following Monday. It's fun and a great way to save a little money besides meeting other DISers.

MAILING SCHEDULE

May 24 ~ REQUIRED
May 31 ~ OPTIONAL
June 7 ~ REQUIRED
June 14 ~ REQUIRED
June 21 ~ REQUIRED
June 28 ~ REQUIRED
July 5 ~ OPTIONAL
July 12 ~ REQUIRED
July 19 ~ REQUIRED
July 26 ~ REQUIRED
August 2 ~ REQUIRED
August 9 ~ REQUIRED

:bday: MAY BIRTHDAYS :bday:

15 ~~ IOWADISNEYTRAVELER
18 ~~ HMCFALL711
20 ~~ MOMOF2DISNEYFANS
20 ~~ WENDYLOVESPETER
24 ~~ COUPON2010
28 ~~ OKSTATE_ANGEL
29 ~~ HANUTEDMANSIONMOMMA
30 ~~ HOOSIERGIRL7

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders:

Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Box Top Labels for Education, Coke Rewards ~ Dizneydaz
Box Top Labels for Education, Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, dog food/treats, toothpaste, Sparkle paper towels ~ Jacobsmom00
Mahatma Rice, Skinny Cow, Durex, O.B. ~ Gretchen2
Iced tea/tea, Crystal Light, any To Go Flavor Packets ~ Stahshee
Any Soy Milk, anything organic, Lean Pockets ~ Princessbride6205
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Johnson's Buddies Bars, Campbell's tomato soup, any juice boxes, Horizon's Organic Individual drink boxes, Eggo Waffles, any whole wheat pasta ~ VanessasMom
Box Tops for Education ~~ Micday
Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Coke Rewards points, Enfamil ~~ Namsupak
Pull-Ups, any brand soda ~~ Myliltink
SlimFast, ShopRite ~~ Princess81499
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education ~~ Eyor44
Land O' Lakes butter, Log Cabin syrup, Yo Baby yogurt, Kelloggs cereals, Tropicana, Pull-Up's, Pampers wipes, Huggies Overnights, Gatorade, G2, Super Pretzels ~~ Andrews_dad
Coke products ~~ Hoosiergirl7
Diaper & Baby, razors, Tide, Downy, Dawn, sponges, apple juice, Coke, cookie/cake/brownie mixes, Eggo waffles, frozen pizza, pens & pencils ~~ VanessainWonderland
Coke Rewards Points, Crystal Lite ~~ ShiPooOwner
Any cheese, Pull-Ups, Lay's Chips, Kroger store coupons, frozen vegetables, All and Purex laundry detergent ~~ Beckypooh1972
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Diapers & wipes, Pediasure, etc., baby lotion, washes, diaper rash cream, etc., Horizon Organic Milk, feminine products, formula checks or coupons for toddler (not infant) formula ~~ DisneyDorkORama

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule
Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
5/23 - SS, RP
5/30 - none
6/6 - SS, RP, P&G
6/13 - SS
6/20 - SS, RP
6/27 - SS, RP
7/4 - none
7/11 - SS, RP
7/18 - SS
7/25 - SS, RP
8/1 - SS, RP, P&G
8/8 - SS, RP
8/15 - SS, RP
8/22 - SS, RP
8/29 - SS, RP, P&G

is this the same one as the grocery coupon exchange? I just PMed the person that started that one in March so I am not sure if I PMed the wrong person or if this is different?

is this the same one as the grocery coupon exchange? I just PMed the person that started that one in March so I am not sure if I PMed the wrong person or if this is different?

There are three coupon trains on the Budget Board. Do you remember who the conductor of yours was? One conductor is Vegasnative. Another one is run by me ShiPooOwner. There is a third one but I'm not sure who the conductor is. If you're not on a train, you are welcome to hop aboard ours. :yay:

oh my I didn't know there were 3! I PMed vegasnative just to ask how it worked. But if you want to PM me the details I can do this one right?

Whew! I found you.

Dj
Please ignore the frantic PM I just sent you. I kind of panicked :scared: when I saw the thread was closed. Sorry.:upsidedow I knew you had it under control.
Lisa

Whew! I found you.

Dj
Please ignore the frantic PM I just sent you. I kind of panicked :scared: when I saw the thread was closed. Sorry.:upsidedow I knew you had it under control.
Lisa

When I saw it was locked, I went into a panic too! :scared1: I sent you a follow up PM. Glad you found us!! :hug: What would we do without our Eyor44?!? :scared1:

YAY!!! We had enough pages to start a new thread!!! :)

Eacatwork - Thank you so much!!!! (can't quote you because I had to find the new thread) but I can't wait for the new envelope. The last envelope was great - saved lots of money at the supermarket this weekend:yay: I do use online coupons so any extras you have would be appreciated. I can't think of any specific requests right now (luckily my little one just potty trained so no more diaper coupons needed:cool1:).

Thanks again!
Veronica

Eyor44-

Got your envelope today. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Sent out four envies today. I could not find my bigger envies so four it is. I hope you can use them. I also got another envie in the making due to in-laws saving their coupons for me!

Michelle
micday

Hope everyone spots the new thread. They locked the old one due to its humongous size, but they can't keep a good coupon train from chuggin' along. :thumbsup2

Eyor44-

Got your envelope today. Thanks so much!:goodvibes

You're welcome!

Remember you have two coming this week. I am going to assume you got the white one with a ton of postage. Did I put enough postage? Let me know if I didn't.

My DD is better and was at school Monday and Tuesday. Last night she got sick again, :sick: but I am almost positive it was something she ate.

You're welcome!

Remember you have two coming this week. I am going to assume you got the white one with a ton of postage. Did I put enough postage? Let me know if I didn't.

My DD is better and was at school Monday and Tuesday. Last night she got sick again, :sick: but I am almost positive it was something she ate.

Has H1N1 hit the school children there? It is starting to hit some elementary schools here now. Hope your DD feels totally better very soon. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter