• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couples MM in Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sign Ups CLOSED

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to play Max and Roxanne (are they gonna already be a couple or are they gonna already like each other but not be a couple). So many ways to go with this!

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to play Max and Roxanne (are they gonna already be a couple or are they gonna already like each other but not be a couple). So many ways to go with this!

I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna make Buzz a delusional space ranger or not.

I think I'm gonna turn Buzz's spanish mode on at somepoint. Just gotta figure out when or how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I know how I wanna set things up for Max and Roxanne; how to set it in motion before (that is, if) they get killed is the question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter