Couple of ?? about decorating cabins for Christmas...

Belle5

DIS Veteran
1.) Do the cabins have electric outlets on the exterior so that you can plug in lights?

2.) When in December do cabin guests start decorating? Is it only those who are there Christmas week--or do those in early to mid-Dec. decorate, as well?

Thanks!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Belle5
1.) Do the cabins have electric outlets on the exterior so that you can plug in lights?

2.) When in December do cabin guests start decorating? Is it only those who are there Christmas week--or do those in early to mid-Dec. decorate, as well?

Thanks!:Pinkbounc

Never having stayed in a cabin, I can't answer your first question, but I can answer the second. They start decorating very early in the month. We always go in early to mid December and the decorations are everywhere. We will be arriving on 11/30 and plan on getting our decorations up the next day.

I know there is an outlet on the front for plugging in the golf cart. I don't remember if there is any other. It's possible there could be one on the deck side.

There wasn't an outlet on the deck area. We just ran an extension cord from under the bedroom door to the deck for our lights. It worked just fine. I suppose you could also run one from the outlet at the front intended for golf carts, too.

Thanks!! This is just the answer to the question we were looking for..now I'll know to bring a long extension cord from home to do lights around the deck :D

We decorated the 1st week of Dec last year and were not the only ones! There is only one outlet that I can recall.

We decorated last year. I believe there was a plug on the deck. We also decorated our golf cart with lights (battery operated) If you are getting a cart you need to reserve early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter