~countdown to april 2013 ~

I just joined you guys !!
Myself, DW, DS, DD.... April 20 -27th. First Timer.
Celebrating 8 yrs of togetherness !! :cool1:

My family -ME(34), DH(45), DS(10 & 8)- will be at The World the same week as OP to celebrate both our boys' birthdays:bday:! Both boys will have there bdays that week (1 at WDW & 1 on the cruise). Our plan is Sat (20th) at WDW, then DCL Sun to Thurs & finish out the week Thurs, Fri, Sat back at WDW! This trip will be our first time to stay at the value resort. I think DH said Pop Century.

Our Dates: 4/28/13 - 5/04/13
Resort: Art Of Animation Little Mermaid
Celebrations: DD Birthday!!! (She loves Disney Princesses, Espcially Belle)

DH and I will be staying at POR April 20-27. TA is ready to confirm the reservation and I am wondering if we want a Royal Room or a room with a king. Also is it worth it to psy for a preferred room?

April 20 - 27 here. This will be our third trip in 3 years and my sons 3rd time at Disney. 2nd time staying onsite. We stayed at BLT last year and decided to go back this year :wave2: The trip seems to be coming up pretty quick! I need to finish paying my balance :faint:

Hey Guys!!! I feel that I have abandoned this thread ~ but only because there was another one started that really took off!!!

Here's the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2904537&page=89

Feel free to join us!:goodvibes

April 20 - 27 here. This will be our third trip in 3 years and my sons 3rd time at Disney. 2nd time staying onsite. We stayed at BLT last year and decided to go back this year :wave2: The trip seems to be coming up pretty quick! I need to finish paying my balance :faint:

:wave2: Come on over to the other thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter