Countdown to angels wdw wish trip 16 days!!!

Angel's mom

Earning My Ears
Oh my goodness where do i start. Guess ill start from the beginning....Hello everyone my name is Michelle in a 34 year old happily married mother of 3 beautiful little people. Quan my 14 year old star. Angel my 9 yearold princess who has been through so much(ill explain that later) and the last of the bunch is my little minnie me Ahmean Jr ska aj. ....he is a ball of energy. Well let me give you a little background on angel...being born at only 29 weeks we ran into alto of complications....I developed pre eclampsia and the Dr's had to give me a early c section. Because angel was so young she spent the first 14 months of her life in the hospital. Once I was allowed to bring her home i made a promise to take care of her. She is trached and on a vent non ambulatory (can't walk) and is also gtube fed.I know it may seem like alto but I'm truly blessed to be her mother....make a wish contracted us a couple moths ago and our dates are set for 1/20- 1\26 [GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]1/26...and in soooo excited

Yes....omg I have read so much about gktw.com and make a wish... I have read so many blogs from wish families. I absoulty love what they do for the wish families. I can not wait to see the expression on my princess face when she meets tinkerbell and Cinderella. :love:

I know you will love Give Kids the World Village. We volunteer there and have met the most wonderful people. Truly a special place!

Wishing you a magical trip!

I know you will love Give Kids the World Village. We volunteer there and have met the most wonderful people. Truly a special place!

Wishing you a magical trip!
You guys rock...even though we have not met I wanna thank you for all the joy that im sure you brung many wish families and we cannot wait until our magical trip countdown 11 more days to go.:love::flower1:

Oh my goodness where do i start. Guess ill start from the beginning....Hello everyone my name is Michelle in a 34 year old happily married mother of 3 beautiful little people. Quan my 14 year old star. Angel my 9 yearold princess who has been through so much(ill explain that later) and the last of the bunch is my little minnie me Ahmean Jr ska aj. ....he is a ball of energy. Well let me give you a little background on angel...being born at only 29 weeks we ran into alto of complications....I developed pre eclampsia and the Dr's had to give me a early c section. Because angel was so young she spent the first 14 months of her life in the hospital. Once I was allowed to bring her home i made a promise to take care of her. She is trached and on a vent non ambulatory (can't walk) and is also gtube fed.I know it may seem like alto but I'm truly blessed to be her mother....make a wish contracted us a couple moths ago and our dates are set for 1/20- 1\26 [GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]1/26...and in soooo excited
IMG_2833.JPG

Yayyy I can finally add pictures....here are a couple of pictures of angel and the boys (Quan) (a.j)IMG_2826-1.JPG IMG_2488.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter