• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown Chain... Want one?

Thank you so much for making this available! Just printed it out today and it's adorable...almost makes me wish that we had more than 53 days to go until our vacation. :)

If we could please have one? Did it last time with boring old construction paper. Thank you! Dparnett2000 at yahoo dot com

Could you please email me one? My daughter is so excited for our trip this year and wants to make a chain. I figured this would be perfect. Thank you. My email is rlc1234@msn.com.

Thank You! Just printed it out and it is wonderful! My kids are busy cutting it out as I type.

Is it okay to share your file w/ other families that are going to Disney with our group? Or do you prefer they register here and you e-mail them directly?

Thank You! Just printed it out and it is wonderful! My kids are busy cutting it out as I type.

Is it okay to share your file w/ other families that are going to Disney with our group? Or do you prefer they register here and you e-mail them directly?

Absolutely you may share my chain with others. Just hope everyone enjoys the chain.

Thanks,

Dennis

Thank you so much!!! My daughter cut it out today and put it together. She's so excited.

Glad to hear she likes it.

For the rest, we leave tomorrow for Disney :cool1: :cool1: so will be a couple weeks and then I'll catch up with any requests.

Could you email me as well...its brandifranks at gmail dot com

Thanks I am sure my little ones will love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter